ADVERTISEMENT

If XT goes to them, is it because of Carolina looked bad in the spring game?

JSpears5

Aug 4, 2008
every one has said that XT was a lock for months until he comes to campus this past weekend and all of a sudden, Carolina is out?

The defense looked like it needed lots of help, but the most import part, the game was empty. 12k? Boom is telling him that there is all that his excitement around this team and the fans are super excited. Then where were they?

JO4ixvO.jpg

every one has said that XT was a lock for months until he comes to campus this past weekend and all of a sudden, Carolina is out?

The defense looked like it needed lots of help, but the most import part, the game was empty. 12k? Boom is telling him that there is all that his excitement around this team and the fans are super excited. Then where were they?
Lol

Lol! That's just crazy. So 70K of our football crowd were at the final four games? Wow!!!!!!
There are these things called televisions that people like to stay home and watch. Some who live far away didn't make the trip so they could be at home to watch said television.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
There are these things called televisions that people like to stay home and watch. Some who live far away didn't make the trip so they could be at home to watch said television.
You might want to go back and read the post I responded to. No mention of TV.

I was at the game - I thought we had a bigger crowd than that.

very few prospects are stupid enough to choose a program because of a spring game...particularly one that grew up a Gamecock fan...You can dress this up anyway you want to..If he choose Clemons, its to jump on the National Championship bandwagon...He might not admit that...He might publicize some other motive to save face...But that's it in a nut shell..Sad thing he doesn't need a reason or any justification...It's his life...He is free to attend any school he chooses...I wish he and family well no matter where he goes

Shows he never serious about us and wanted a lot of Gamecock attention - which he got. I would not take what he said in the past has having any truth. He played us and played us well. We will fight on and find great players whose words mean something - truth and honesty is more important characteristics.

I think xt knew this all along, it's the attention seeking, it's all about me, I have all these people's attention on every word I say and everything I do. Spring game attendance ? BS, that had nothing to do with it. If he wants to play ball with farmers great, I agree with other posts, not true GC fan is going to play for the farmers. You think a kid that grew up a true Bama fan would go Auburn ? No way jose not buying it.

XT himself said that it was a pretty good crowd considering our final teams. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to think a bagman (car) came into play.
You know there is something fishy about this whole deal. I thought we had a lock on this guy just like a lot of other fans did then all of a sudden Clemson grabs him. It's not sour grapes for me just a strange development.

Another unnamed recruit and his dad was in XT ear all day at our spring game. About the D being bad this year. Per an insider on another site.

/\ /\ /\ I heard the exact same thing /\ /\ /\ XT wants to play 3 and go to the NFL. One player will not make or break our team. We have the best recruiting staff in the nation. It's time to bring in a little help called the bag-man. Heck look at what UNC has gotten away with in basketball and win a natty.

/\ /\ /\ I heard the exact same thing /\ /\ /\ XT wants to play 3 and go to the NFL. One player will not make or break our team. We have the best recruiting staff in the nation. It's time to bring in a little help called the bag-man. Heck look at what UNC has gotten away with in basketball and win a natty.
No, that is not the answer, sounds cute but there was a helluva long thread a while back about basically " paying for a natty " is it worth the price ? just my two cents and I stated it then if cheating is what is required, then I won't support a program that has a win no matter what mentality because if you're caught then the trophy is worthless and means nothing. We may be behind the farmers but if we ever get OUR natty, then we know we did it the right way.

You know there is something fishy about this whole deal. I thought we had a lock on this guy just like a lot of other fans did then all of a sudden Clemson grabs him. It's not sour grapes for me just a strange development.
Wolfpack fan here

Same thing happened last year to us with Dexter Lawrence

Lawrence had us all believing until Dumbo swooped in and stole him

He was always a tiger. Just playing us for his own enjoyment. Committed to Dumbo a while back.

I know someone, who knows someone, that said her sisters husbands nephew talked with Dumbo at a Dollar General in the upstate, and he told him that it was a lock for XT. That they had his verbal and handshake agreement back in January.

Is that good enough

The use of the term "natty" is troubling.
Ok, National Championship, I know it's the farmers term of endearment for it but, it works when talking about them, sorry that troubles you. Don't worry I've been a Gamecock fan for over 30+ years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT