ADVERTISEMENT

If you are a Clemson fan (as I am) please refrain from ...

Might as well pile it on. You're #1 and we just lost to the Citadel. I'd be making jokes like it was going out of style if I was a tater.

You know, I'm surprised they aren't here in bushels giving it to us. Guess it's kind of pointless when they are #1 and we can't even win a game. Who cares at this point.

I agree with the OP. I'm a Clemson guy and I'm certainly enjoying the USC season. However, this is my first and only post on the subject. There is nothing I can say here to make things better for Clemson or worse for USC... I just wish this season could go on forever...

Reactions: ken in sacramento
In the worst of circumstances for football this year, I've learned to turn my emotions off, especially for next week. I expect a loss so it is what it is. I won't complain or fuss. I am completely in the mode of looking forward to our next HC coach & next season. I've mentally checked out.

Reactions: IBleedUSC
I'm truely surprised there's not hundreds of taters on here right now. Lol

Tater, I guess we are going to have to kick your asses in M/W basketball and baseball until we can fix this Spurrier screw up , hopefully next year. Enjoy your short ride, should not take long to again be the dominate football program in this state.

making an ass out of yourself on this website. All you accomplish is make yourself look like an immature, classless goober. Thank you.
We have a bunch "classless goobers". I live in Columbia, work for and have many USC friends (great people). Hope we win, and I respect the Carolina community.

Last edited:
You know, I'm surprised they aren't here in bushels giving it to us. Guess it's kind of pointless when they are #1 and we can't even win a game. Who cares at this point.

Just wait, they'll be here in droves after they ream us next Saturday. Mighty funny there was a 5 year period where you couldn't find a tiger fan anywhere with an experienced big game guide to help you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT