ADVERTISEMENT

If you saw Frank Martin getting into his car which was parked beside yours would you

I would say hi to Coach and ask him if he would please yell at me like I just hit a three,make me feel loved!!!

i would get in his face. point my finger in his face scream curse. act like i'm a wild man. just when i saw him getting mad and red in the face i would say what your feeling is what these young man feel when you do this to them. on tv for everyone to watch.

why not act like this to him. he expects his players to perform i expect him to perform.

Reactions: caughtlookin
i would get in his face. point my finger in his face scream curse. act like i'm a wild man. just when i saw him getting mad and red in the face i would say what your feeling is what these young man feel when you do this to them. on tv for everyone to watch.

why not act like this to him. he expects his players to perform i expect him to perform.
Lol, never know he might be a cwp holder. If you did that to me and I didn’t know you. Well let’s just say that’s not wise.

Reactions: USC 1992
A few years ago, I saw him and his wife at Ruth Chris'....from what I saw, nobody really paid any attention to him. I would think at an expensive restaurant like Ruth Chris, the chances of people coming up to him and bothering him are less, than at a regular dining establishment where the masses eat.

It seemed that he was dining in a private room in the back...looked like a couple of recruits and an asst coach was with him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT