ADVERTISEMENT

I'm excited about Sun Belt refs next weekend

Hopefully honest as well unlike Big10 refs. We don’t have a Clowney to bail us out from crooked play calling right now.

Reactions: vacock#
Hopefully they'll call it fairly. Not sure the SEC refs don't have an agenda.

An agenda? Do you really think USC is somehow threatening the traditional SEC powers to the point that the league, and refs, would have an agenda? And if that were the case, they would have never let USC walk out of Athens with a win.

Reactions: Brace1
Gamecocks will be favored.

I'm 100% certain lawcalcock knows we'll be favored. I'm pretty sure he's saying it won't matter. (I'm not there yet but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they beat us like we stole something from them) ----- but my gut is telling me we've been in the SEC too long now..... we're a solid SEC team as far as legit athletes and frankly, a whole roster full of them. On paper the difference in raw talent is night and day. We should have no trouble with App. St......but again, I've been watching this same trainwreck for nearly 47 years. I kinda know how it ends. Won't be shocked at all to get beat.

Reactions: Brace1
An agenda? Do you really think USC is somehow threatening the traditional SEC powers to the point that the league, and refs, would have an agenda? And if that were the case, they would have never let USC walk out of Athens with a win.
You do realize we had like 14 penalties called against us last night compared to like Vandys 3 right?? One of which was intentional and the other was a punch thrown so they had to call it

And we weren't against Georgia
You are correct... And I was as happy as anyone when we upset the Dawgs... After the way we played against Kentucky, then upset Georgia, I thought we're finally seeing progress.. Only to get gut punched back to reality when Tennessee ran over us. Truth is, the Georgia win was luck of the draw.. Everyone knows we could play the 9 more games and they'd blister us all 9 games... We'll be lucky to win one more game this year.. I hope I'm wrong!

The agenda is to punish us for publicly questioning the refs not for being a threat to the hierarchy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT