ADVERTISEMENT

I'm hearing clemson is gonna go after Monte Lee hard

And I hear they are going after O'Sullivan hard and he is ready to come to Clemson because his wife is from there

Don't see O'Sullivan leaving UF. He's built a very solid program. They aren't located that far from upstate South Carolina.

Where is Jack going?

clemson fans believe they're going to lose to Pepperdine today. I don't see them going 0-2, but if they are eliminated, JackLeg is gone. It was already stated by their AD pre-season that this season was Omaha or bust for Jack.

clemson fans believe they're going to lose to Pepperdine today. I don't see them going 0-2, but if they are eliminated, JackLeg is gone. It was already stated by their AD pre-season that this season was Omaha or bust for Jack.
That never happened. The fan base, much like the fan base here throws out crap all the time that is neither true, nor accurate...If Jack leaves it will be because he wants to, not because he didn't get to Omaha. He will probably want a farewell tour.....

That never happened. The fan base, much like the fan base here throws out crap all the time that is neither true, nor accurate...If Jack leaves it will be because he wants to, not because he didn't get to Omaha. He will probably want a farewell tour.....
Actually, JackLegg was given a list of certain standards he had to uphold and certain changes he needed to make to be able to stay at Clemsux. Basically, DRad told Jack "Do it like Ray did it". The writing is on the wall.

I do believe that JackLegg will be given the respect he's due in having a farewell tour next season, with his successor already named and on staff, much the same way they handled the Old Goat's retirement.

I have said all along that I firmly believe they would go after Monte. They'd be stupid not to, and honestly, Monte would be stupid to turn it down if offered.

I know Leggett was a given to be fired if Clemson didn't make the postseason and then magically they got in. Probably made some phone calls begging some NCAA officials because his job was on the line. Since they got in, I assumed his job was safe-for now at least.

201104252330130546742.jpg

I heard the taters are getting O'Sullivan, Corbett AND Monte. They all have dreams of being the HC of the states premiere baseball program up in them thar hills. Just ask any tater.

O yea, FIRE Monte!

Corbin will be the next coach at Texas. Augie can't last much longer. O'Sullivan would listen to Clemson. Florida has not made good on some promises he was made when hired.

And the SEC is a very average basketball conference too. I don't like him at all.

Sorry the two of you don't like Martin but if you don't think he has shown progress, it's only because you don't want to. Plus, recruiting has definitely taken several steps forward. Next season should be fun.

Marshall wasn't going to come here. He got over us a long time ago.

I am hearing from a high school coach that Jim Schloshnagel is going to get a hard look from Clemson. His BIO indicates that he is pretty happy there and just got an extension through 2021, I believe. Just passing this along.

I don't think you leave TCU to come to Clemson. Texas is loaded with talent and TCU is a very good job. The Jack coming back for a farewell tour is fantasy. Jack was told in a very public way that last year was unacceptable and this year has clearly been no better. Make no mistake about it, Jack Leggett is coaching his last game at CU tonight. Realistic options are Monte Lee and Bakich from Michigan. Sully would listen but he is too much much like Jack for CU to pony up that much money. His wife is from upstate SC and apparently doesn't like Gainesville that much. Maybe he would be a candidate for SC in a few years if Holbrook doesn't work out. It's a little early to close the book on Holbrook though.

I don't think you leave TCU to come to Clemson. Texas is loaded with talent and TCU is a very good job. The Jack coming back for a farewell tour is fantasy. Jack was told in a very public way that last year was unacceptable and this year has clearly been no better. Make no mistake about it, Jack Leggett is coaching his last game at CU tonight. Realistic options are Monte Lee and Bakich from Michigan. Sully would listen but he is too much much like Jack for CU to pony up that much money. His wife is from upstate SC and apparently doesn't like Gainesville that much. Maybe he would be a candidate for SC in a few years if Holbrook doesn't work out. It's a little early to close the book on Holbrook though.
O'Sully is the man for Clemson!

I know Florida fans are not up to par with supporting their baseball team like other SEC schools like say USC, LSU, Arkansas etc....but I don't see him leaving Florida for clemson unless they throw a lot of money at him, which from what I've heard they don't have. His wife might have a lot of say in the matter though.

Clemson does support their baseball program more so than Florida. I don't think CU can come off the hip to hire him though. On another note, I think Holbrook needs to be more of a disciplinarian with the team, like Tanner was. Do not allow facial hair for one.

I'm hearing no one on this board really has any inside information on any of this. That's on the down low!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT