ADVERTISEMENT

I'm surprised that no one has brought up Xavier Thomas' car wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
His family had a car wash in Florence until recently. It was sold for waaaaayyy above market value is my understanding. I know about heresay but the prevalent rumor is that Clemson boosters brokered the transaction.

Reactions: okccock and GTurner
His family had a car wash in Florence until recently. It was sold for waaaaayyy above market value is my understanding. I know about heresay but the prevalent rumor is that Clemson boosters brokered the transaction.

n54WC6w.gif

Reactions: Judson1
But it's not a new truck.....he had it when he was a "lock" to SC.

New truck to him. Lock to Carolina but standing next to HIS new truck, with a Clemson lanyard.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They used to laugh when my whip was on the tow truck .. Till me and bein&#39; broke finally broke up <a href="https://t.co/gakPZld9NC">pic.twitter.com/gakPZld9NC</a></p>&mdash; Xavier Thomas 1️⃣9️⃣ (@atxlete) <a href="

If you want to bust Clemson, go get your Sherlock Holmes detective kit out and figure out when Watson and several players had contact with agents, and you will see some violations of the NCAA Agent legislative policy and several key players were actually ineligible for Clemson's post season run and the game results should be voided.
If someone can do this I'll buy you a new ride myself TIA

As much as I hated his recruiting story, I'm glad he's ok.

Take it for what it's worth, but Muschamp recently said he may be able to flip him.

Please provide the link where Muschamp is quoted as saying he may be able to flip him.

You're correct, I was a little off. I was just going off of what my 2013 is worth. Let's say 15-17 grand, that's not some astronomical car payment. I don't know the ins and outs of his dad's situation but it very well could have been his.
15 - 17 grand for a high school junior is a little more than 15 - 17 grand for an adult genius

Also saw where another Clemson recruit wrecked his new vehicle over last weekend. Anyone with a brain knows there are some shady things going on up there, but CU has found a way to leave no trails. Which isn't hard to do as long as everyone involved is pulling the rope the same direction. Like they say, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't winnin'. On the bright side, it would appear that we are squeaky clean

Reactions: okccock
Much easier to sweep things under the rug. All media is "all in" there. USC has adversarial media locally and many more eyes on them.

QUOTE="midline, post: 3370207, member: 10622"]Also saw where another Clemson recruit wrecked his new vehicle over last weekend. Anyone with a brain knows there are some shady things going on up there, but CU has found a way to leave no trails. Which isn't hard to do as long as everyone involved is pulling the rope the same direction. Like they say, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't winnin'. On the bright side, it would appear that we are squeaky clean[/QUOTE]

Did the dad just get out to make the announcement? Is he still in jail? He was there with a big Clemson shirt on!
I'm not totally sure if he is still in jail but I doubt he was paroled and headed to the bank for a truck loan if you get my drift. I can't say much about how he proudly wears his Clemson shirt most Clemson fans I know are ex-cons or future ex-cons.

Much easier to sweep things under the rug. All media is "all in" there. USC has adversarial media locally and many more eyes on them.

QUOTE="midline, post: 3370207, member: 10622"]Also saw where another Clemson recruit wrecked his new vehicle over last weekend. Anyone with a brain knows there are some shady things going on up there, but CU has found a way to leave no trails. Which isn't hard to do as long as everyone involved is pulling the rope the same direction. Like they say, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't winnin'. On the bright side, it would appear that we are squeaky clean
[/QUOTE]
Apparently nobody cares to check things out or try to "follow the trail so-to-speak", butClemson definitely has a HUGE, successful network going on in Fla. Just look at how it's played out in recent years when they were middle of the pack ACC - not exactly a recruiting paradise in football - and they started all of a sudden bringing in all these 5-star recruits. It started with Spiller and Clemson wasn't exactly a big-time place to go as I mentioned and Gillespie & several others who jumped on ACC Clemson! It has continued and most recently was X Thomas who grew up a Gamecock fan but he went through this Fla program & immediately chose Clemson & his out-of-jail dad made the announcement!

Reactions: NooNoo
The kid dresses well too I would say as he takes a picture in front of the truck that he went to the bank and got a loan for although not yet 21 and with no job. If you believe something ain't screwy you're fooling yourself. .

Reactions: BigTomE
Church donations are up!
BINGO! CAN'T TRACE THE CHURCH DOUGH! THAT'S WHY THAT 3 MILLION DOLLAR CHURCH WAS BUILT ON TATER SOIL! SO FOLKS, UNTIL THE NCAA IS DISSOLVED, WE MAY WIN 1 OUT OF 4 FROM NOW ON.

If Clemson has mastered the art of sewing up blue chip recruits with 7 year old used pickup trucks, then they are so much more advanced at this than anyone is giving them credit for.
May be more truth to that than you know... remember when Sammy was arrested, he was driving a "late model" used - not new car. Seems maybe a white caddy ??? not sure. There is a trend of Late Model used cars being driven by Clemson football players. Loan or no loan, unemployed high schoolers don't get these on their own. No conspiracy, just observation.

Reactions: BigTomE
Ah, excuse me, I apologize. I forgot every rap lyric a 15-18 year old posts on the internet for a photo caption is a reflection of his current life.

Well when he states he ain't broke no more. And I think back to Kenneth Page and Mike Bellamy showing they ain't broke no more. One gets to wondering ya know??

Who gives a damn? Hope he loses every college game that he ever participates in. Just for lying about the Gamecock fan...BS.

Reactions: NooNoo
May be more truth to that than you know... remember when Sammy was arrested, he was driving a "late model" used - not new car. Seems maybe a white caddy ??? not sure. There is a trend of Late Model used cars being driven by Clemson football players. Loan or no loan, unemployed high schoolers don't get these on their own. No conspiracy, just observation.
Maybe it was given to him by his uncle or unt as they say. I have heard that one a million times.

Maybe it was given to him by his uncle or unt as they say. I have heard that one a million times.

Didn't James Davis have a rich uncle that paid for him to work out prior to his NFL tryouts?
Funny I never heard of that rich uncle when Mike was here.
Maybe he was only James's rich uncle?

Reactions: CockaDude-a-Dude

Clemsonman17Member
The conspiracy theories are hilarious among y'all. That's a 2010 (or older) F-150 Lariat, valued a little bit more than $10,000. A team that is coming off a national championship and back to back national title game appearances had to buy a recruit a "new" truck when recruiting against a team who throws concerts for under .500 seasons. Ps, he's had that truck at the minimum since December. You know, that time when he was a "lock" for y'all? Crazy he posted numerous pictures of that truck in his recruiting process but the suspicions don't arise until he's committed to Clemson.

No conspiracy...Taters suck! You always have and always will!

QUOTE="midline, post: 3370207, member: 10622"]Also saw where another Clemson recruit wrecked his new vehicle over last weekend. Anyone with a brain knows there are some shady things going on up there, but CU has found a way to leave no trails. Which isn't hard to do as long as everyone involved is pulling the rope the same direction. Like they say, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't winnin'. On the bright side, it would appear that we are squeaky clean
[/QUOTE]

You have a point. I know that the newspapers in the Upstate, (Mostly the Greenville News & Anderson Independent to a lesser degree) are little more than supportive rags that read much like the orange & white. While in Columbia The State seems to find anyway they can to put USC in a bad light.

Reactions: cocky lady
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT