ADVERTISEMENT

Is Feaster coming here

What he said. If you graduate early you can be a graduate transfer.
Exactly. You only get 4 years of eligibility. Where does he think all these grad transfers are getting this extra year of eligibility from? From a team standpoint they will be seniors but from an academic standpoint they have already graduated. It really is that simple.

Exactly. You only get 4 years of eligibility. Where does he think all these grad transfers are getting this extra year of eligibility from? From a team standpoint they will be seniors but from an academic standpoint they have already graduated. It really is that simple.

He’s only participated 3 years.. he still has a year

We all agree rocket science isn't being demonstrated in the gamecock backfield and the va tech backfield but knowing whether to block or run a route requires some knowledge of the system especially on an audible
It’s a spread. Not terribly different from what Clemson runs. Basic concepts transfer. Ours are probably more basic.

If we get Feaster (which I will believe it when I see it) can he really help us all that much? I haven't read the above post but I just don't know if he will be that good for us. Help yes, but I don't think he is going to be our savior by any means.

Reactions: Brace1
If we get Feaster (which I will believe it when I see it) can he really help us all that much? I haven't read the above post but I just don't know if he will be that good for us. Help yes, but I don't think he is going to be our savior by any means.
From what play I've seen, he has great speed, good vision, good blocking skills, and very good hands coming out of the backfield. Average power and ability to break tackles. Basically, if you give him a hole, he can find it and take it to the house.

From what play I've seen, he has great speed, good vision, good blocking skills, and very good hands coming out of the backfield. Average power and ability to break tackles. Basically, if you give him a hole, he can find it and take it to the house.
Accurate assessment. His long run on a screen play in the CFP championship was a good example of his abilities.

Reactions: rogue cock
Have you seen our running game the last three years?

In other words, he would be our best back?

Reactions: rogue cock
Ha. Not looking for nor do we need a savior, my friend. Just need enough of a running game to give the gamecock qb experts something else to pontificate on.

"I'll take jeez are you really that stupid for 500."

The answer is "these three hof qbs among others had a 1:1 td to interception ratio for their careers."

"Who are Joe Namath, Terry Bradshaw, and Brett Farve."

Ding.

Ha. Not looking for nor do we need a savior, my friend. Just need enough of a running game to give the gamecock qb experts something else to pontificate on.

"I'll take jeez are you really that stupid for 500."

The answer is "these three hof qbs among others had a 1:1 td to interception ratio for their careers."

"Who are Joe Namath, Terry Bradshaw, and Brett Farve."

Ding.

Well, I'll take $1,000 "are you really that stupid" and I think you are, so it's a sure bet - who gives a damn about those players relative to this discussion. We are talking about Gamecock football not NFL football. There is a huge difference.

Good vision....finds the crease. Has a good sense of where the first down is and always falls forward. And is a bit better at breaking tackles than I remembered. I hope we get him...he would immediately improve our running game.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=93e7cad43b29ac1282b7028311fb2d16&action=view

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=9555aa64f0e31d28fb2b3b9292b7eadf&action=view

Good vision....finds the crease. Has a good sense of where the first down is and always falls forward. And is a bit better at breaking tackles than I remembered. I hope we get him...he would immediately improve our running game.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=93e7cad43b29ac1282b7028311fb2d16&action=view

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=9555aa64f0e31d28fb2b3b9292b7eadf&action=view

I'm not denying any of his abilities, okay. I'm just wondering once he gets here (if he indeed does come) how long will it take him to learn our system, coordination with his team members relative to plays, etc. Remember if he comes, it will be late August before he arrives on campus.

Well, I'll take $1,000 "are you really that stupid" and I think you are, so it's a sure bet - who gives a damn about those players relative to this discussion. We are talking about Gamecock football not NFL football. There is a huge difference.
What most of the fan qb experts (and you're apparently one of them) are doing is neither talking gamecock football nor nfl football; its complaining about and/or criticizing Bentley when you can leave Muschamp alone for a few moments. However, in the context of overall qb accomplishment, please articulate the huge difference you refer to.

Reactions: 01fatboy
I'm not denying any of his abilities, okay. I'm just wondering once he gets here (if he indeed does come) how long will it take him to learn our system, coordination with his team members relative to plays, etc. Remember if he comes, it will be late August before he arrives on campus.

Texas went through the same thing last year with Tre Watson. He was a Cal graduate and committed in May, so he had a few more months to adjust, but no spring training. Watson was a significant positive factor for Texas, getting 786 yards for Texas and basically sharing rb duties. He caught 22 passes as well. Watson got 91 yards against Georgia in the bowl game. So Watson got a late start, but was a crucial component of the offense very quickly. I doubt Feaster would take more than a month of practices to be well integrated. At the very least he would be 100% for Kentucky, Georgia, Florida, Tenn, A&M and Clemson. That sounds worthwile to me.

What most of the fan qb experts (and you're apparently one of them) are doing is neither talking gamecock football nor nfl football; its complaining about and/or criticizing Bentley when you can leave Muschamp alone for a few moments. However, in the context of overall qb accomplishment, please articulate the huge difference you refer to.

First of all find a post where I criticized Bentley or Muschamp. Secondly, do you really need me to articulate the difference- because if you need me to do that then I'm not sure I can be of help to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT