ADVERTISEMENT

Israel Mukuamu

jjjpppbbb

Jun 10, 2010
The little bit that I got to see of Mukuamu today was promising. He had some good pass breakups and looked aggressive. So nice to have a 6'4" corner. If he can pick up the system and get acclimated to the increased speed, it could be a real help this year.

The little bit that I got to see of Mukuamu today was promising. He had some good pass breakups and looked aggressive. So nice to have a 6'4" corner. If he can pick up the system and get acclimated to the increased speed, it could be a real help this year.

Do we have a true pass rushing DE now

I'm no talent scout but many of those newcomers were very impressive... Mukuamu is at the top of that list... We have never had a big corner move like that young man

I watched him the whole game. He played a ton as if the staff is trying to get him ready for the season which tells me they are going to play him a ton. My first take on him is that he has more speed than I thought and is very focused on what he is doing. This may be premature but I think this guy goes pro in 3 years.

I watched him the whole game. He played a ton as if the staff is trying to get him ready for the season which tells me they are going to play him a ton. My first take on him is that he has more speed than I thought and is very focused on what he is doing. This may be premature but I think this guy goes pro in 3 years.

For his sake and ours, I hope he does!

Reactions: jimnasium
We don't get to the QB without a blitz from a linebacker or DB. We do not have a great lass rush at the defensive end spot. At least not like it used to be.

We don't get to the QB without a blitz from a linebacker or DB. We do not have a great lass rush at the defensive end spot. At least not like it used to be.
???? Is that from watching the spring game? Because I understood that but for the yellow jerseys, we would have had at least 3 sacks in the first half....no blitzing allowed.

???? Is that from watching the spring game? Because I understood that but for the yellow jerseys, we would have had at least 3 sacks in the first half....no blitzing allowed.
Watching from TV, it looked like our offensive line was pretty porous. However, I never knew who was in.

Watching from TV, it looked like our offensive line was pretty porous. However, I never knew who was in.
Yeah, that's always the problem with spring games. I would guess they scramble the linemen a little and it's hard to determine who the starting five would be. Listening a little on the radio, it sounded as though Wolford was expecting to have 8 that could be interchanged with little drop-off. That would be more than we've had in a while. Also heard that Hutcherson was really playing well. Keeping fingers crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT