ADVERTISEMENT

It’s orange hell...

You never got that from me.

I know. Was just having fun. A few here said that, but hey, CU fans say the same sort of unsupported stuff. You and I both know this will go in cycles, and neither you nor I make too much of it. Would love to get to know you sometime.

Reactions: king ward
The narrative here last week was that The U was going to take it to CU. What happened?
That's interesting. I just perused the old threads. I saw a bunch of "I hope Miami wins but don't think they have a chance." In fact, ii didn't find a single post saying Miami would win.

That's interesting. I just perused the old threads. I saw a bunch of "I hope Miami wins but don't think they have a chance." In fact, ii didn't find a single post saying Miami would win.
I think it was more before the Clemson game a lot of people were saying that if we couldn't take Clemson out of the playoff picture then Miami surely would but then Miami lost to Pitt so that toned back substantially.

I think it was more before the Clemson game a lot of people were saying that if we couldn't take Clemson out of the playoff picture then Miami surely would but then Miami lost to Pitt so that toned back substantially.

Right. It was before the Pitt loss. There were several 'Miami is going to destroy Clemtech' comments.

Ah, ok.

It ain't just there. We're all trapped in it.....& our powers-that-be are clueless as to how to help us break those orange chains.

Not clueless, couldn’t care less. Our powers that be are just itching to fire up the Twitter congrats for whatever the Tates final accomplishment is. Meanwhile the Tate powers that be are wondering if a screw exists in the world they haven’t tried to shove up our a$$ yet

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT