ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S CHRISTMAS - MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!

After traveling around the sun 53 times, this is the first white christmas for me. I have endured some very cold christmases, and some very warm ones as well. 92 degrees in san antonio in 2003. But i can finally say i have seen a white one and i must say the ice shining off the trees reflecting multi colored christmas lights was worth the wait. God bless you and the misses and merry christmas Freddie

After traveling around the sun 53 times, this is the first white christmas for me. I have endured some very cold christmases, and some very warm ones as well. 92 degrees in san antonio in 2003. But i can finally say i have seen a white one and i must say the ice shining off the trees reflecting multi colored christmas lights was worth the wait. God bless you and the misses and merry christmas Freddie

Thank you very much sir! Those words are greatly appreciated.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
My first true white Christmas as well. I've seen snow during the Christmas season before, and I've traveled out of town ahead of a pre-Christmas blizzard bearing down on the mid-Atlantic region, but this is the first time I've woken up at home on Christmas morning with snow on the ground and snow falling (so far) all day long.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT