ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, ESPN's Gameday headed back to Hooterville next Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is on tigernet and a tater asked how many times has USC had game day? He thinks once. lOL. Then crickets no tater willing to admit the truth. Reverend dablow says game day has been to Clempson more than any other school in the month and first week of October 2015. Fax and emails to be sent out starting tomorrow. What a hoot.

My thread got linked on taternet? Haha, I guess that's the only way I can ever post on there, since I never bothered to register on that cesspool of a forum.

Whew, sorry, just finished laughing. Yeah, basketball doesn't count.

You can look up the 7 times if you like.

But 4? Damn, that's sad. With all the trash talk I was expecting a lot more.

I will slow it down...

List........the........7......times......you..........claimed........please......lol.

They don't get a lot of chances to broadcast the Domers either. You don't have to except it but the truth is ND is the reason they'll be there.
As a matter of fact I would never expect any Clempzin fan to accept it. You all have to convince yourselves every day that you're relevant. But deep down inside I think you know there is more interest nation wide in the Uga/Bama game than yours.
I am sure the fact Clemson is playing ND played heavily into the decision to bring Game day to Clemson. Do you think in South Carolina were playing ND this weekend that Game day would be in Columbia?

I am sure the fact Clemson is playing ND played heavily into the decision to bring Game day to Clemson. Do you think in South Carolina were playing ND this weekend that Game day would be in Columbia?
Lol, that is funny... Anyway, I think he is counting the 2005 game with UCF as a "Gameday" appearance. There would be no reason to explain it to him.

There's no doubt the rankings is why they are going. Two of the most perennially overrated teams in recent college football history.

Clemson eeked out their only Power 5 conference win in Louisville in similar fashion to 2015 college football powers like Houston and Auburn.

While Notre Dame beat Virginia by a TD(same team lost to Boise State 56-14) and Georgia Tech by one score(same team lost to Duke by 2 scores) and gave up 450 yards of offense to Montana. They are limping into Clemson without their starting QB and RB.

And these are supposed to be top 15 teams? Pleeeeease...

Reactions: Tidal Creek Cock
Game day has about run its course. It is way too long at three hours. Good pub though!
I agree. Been a long time since I've watched the show prior to games starting at noon. My favorite part for years was watching for funny signs or fans doing something stupid, but that even grew old.
When you can take 5 minutes to look over schedules and read news about the teams you care about on your phone there's no reason to sit through 3 hours of scripted rah-rah programming hype.

Cufbfan, really? You don't seem to understand 7, do you understand FO? What is wrong with your fan base? You act like children begging for candy. Who would copy this on taternet? It's pitiful.

Reactions: NetworkX
Cufbfan, really? You don't seem to understand 7, do you understand FO? What is wrong with your fan base? You act like children begging for candy. Who would copy this on taternet? It's pitiful.
Understand what?That someone claimed that gameday being at South Carolina 7 times? Check out the following link. It is a gameday espn site that says they have been to Columbia 5 times. By the way way to keep things classy but thats typical for you. If you moderators would enforce there own rules you would be banned from this site also.

Understand what?That someone claimed that gameday being at South Carolina 7 times? Check out the following link. It is a gameday espn site that says they have been to Columbia 5 times. By the way way to keep things classy but thats typical for you. If you moderators would enforce there own rules you would be banned from this site also.
Again, no link.

Why don't you just leave. Nobody cares about what you have to say tater. So be classy and ÷%. Twice.

Its 7 times. Easy to find on Google. Also,only 11 schools have made more appearances. Goes without saying Clempson isn't one of the 11.

Go to Google. Cufufan. Let me know if you need directions on that part. Type in exactly this: how many times has college game day been to your. If you need help let me know. Good luck Saturday. It should be special and a win over cover ranked ND. Then comes the big game against top 10 Georgia Tech at home.

You have been told over and over tater that article is 3 years old. Are you dumb? Since then game day for Missouri in 2014 and I don't remember the other. I think maybe Georgia another time.

Last edited:
So funny this is posted on taternet as USC fans are jealous. LOL. You folks are the most insecure fan base I have ever seen. It never stops. Here is an idea Clempson. Don't worry about what we say or anyone else. Just win the game against a ranked team. Something you don't do often. My God, you people are crazy. Funny thing is most of you never went to Clempson. I bet Clempson alumni get so tired of all you dumbasses.
Not jealous or insecure. Clemson is the one in the national spotlight this week and yall are the ones who appear jealous and insecure by having such a large thread about it.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Not jealous or insecure. Clemson is the one in the national spotlight this week and yall are the ones who appear jealous and insecure by having such a large thread about it.
We're the ones that are jealous and insecure but y'all are the ones asking if basketball Gamedays count and giving links from several years ago that aren't accurate in regards to how many times Gameday has visited the flagship university of South Carolina? And you wonder why people say your fanbase is delusional?

The tread is large because your dumbass keeps posting 5 times. I see 5 times. Here is the article from 2010. Five times. Five times. STFU. 5 Times since 2010 plus Georgia 2012 and Missouri 2014. 5 plus 2 is 7,7times,7 times. Not 5, but 7.

You have Bern told over and over tater that article is 3 years old. Are you dumb? Since then game day for Missouri in 2014 and I don't remember the other. I think maybe Georgia another time.
No I am not dumb and by the way you spell it been not bern. I would have thought for such a prestigious program as yours that only 6 time is a crime.

Enjoy the national spotlight. Worked out well in the bcs game, 70 points and the last college game day.

No I am not dumb and by the way you spell it been not bern. I would have thought for such a prestigious program as yours that only 6 time is a crime.
Unless you're pushing women down stairs and beating them in the head with a towel rod, then that doesn't count at all. Oh wait, we're not talking about Clemson now, are we?

7 times. See, you said 6 now. Your dumb. By the way only 6 time. That would be plural 6 times, but it's 7 times. LMAO

Last edited:
Your Dumb???? WTF???? I have never owned a dumb, but I can tell you this, your posts make me think you're, you see that, you're when you put you and are together, are stupid! I am confident that USC1987 went to one of the Satellite Schools.

Also, it is losing, not loosing! If you are worried about your female companions privates, then loose would be the appropriate word.
GO TIGERS!

Reactions: mumbo78
Another tater acting like a fool. You people are so desperate for attention. Your like a child, stomping Your feet and screaming look at me. Another New tater member above. SMH. These people have issues.PS, my wife would kick your ass you rude MF. Guess you learned how to talk about women and treat them from some tater football players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT