ADVERTISEMENT

It's official, ESPN's Gameday headed back to Hooterville next Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Clemson trolls are so stupid and inferior it is quite pathetic. The original Gameday lyrics features a line about the Gamecocks and that is a fact you cannot change. Sure they had to revise the song because Erin is no longer on ESPN but the Death Valley they mention in the new version is not Clemson. In that part of the video they correctly feature LSU.

How could any football team still use the name Death Valley when the last meaningful regular season game that Game Day was there for ended in an ass whipping like this....

I was just correcting you when you said that usc was on gameday every week. Last year this would have been correct, now not so much. Obviously they did not like those lyrics so they changed them.

As far as the the Death Valley nickname goes. Clemson coined the name in the 1950's before LSU. Sorry I know you would like to think that's not true but the simple fact is that Clemson used the name first. I was not even talking about them showing us when they say Death Valley so I'm not sure where you were going with that. They do however show the most exciting 25 seconds in college football and the number one college football entrance according to many articles.

Gameday and Big and Rich don't think so, and why should they when the Game Day crew was in Clemson for the 2013 FSU game and endured the embarrassing beatdown FSU implemented to empty your stadium by the 3rd quarter. 51-7 and easily could have been 55-7 if not for that shoe string tackle on the 5 yard line preventing a 99 yard TD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT