ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 1 bowl games just not what they use to be

cocks rule

Aug 15, 2004
Have the option to work Jan 1st For a ridiculous amount. I’d never consider it previously but something to think about now........ I hate that.

Dec 29th games are pretty much all I care about. Cocks, ND and bama all need to win big!!

Let’s let the taters head out first please. I’d love nothing more than for Nd to curb stomp em. That’d be a great end of 2018 for me.

Reactions: rogue cock
I wish ND and UPC could BOTH lose. But they both will, just not that day.
Tater Tech better enjoy their game against ND because IF they end up having to face Bama or Oklahoma with that average defensive line and those terrible DB's it'll be a 70 point night for them easily. I don't think their freshman beauty queen QB can score them 70 to keep up.

It's bad when you have to have some other team to do your work for you.

Yeah kinda like you did the 5 years previous. I love it when you morons get full of yourself. Don’t worry friend you’ll be back to doing the same very, very soon.

Tater Tech better enjoy their game against ND because IF they end up having to face Bama or Oklahoma with that average defensive line and those terrible DB's it'll be a 70 point night for them easily. I don't think their freshman beauty queen QB can score them 70 to keep up.
UPC can beat Oklahoma, I think.

They would have to score like they haven't scored all season. Their defense could get them a stop or two, maybe. I'm sure there are many other holes in that defense that we didn't expose.

They would have to score like they haven't scored all season. Their defense could get them a stop or two, maybe. I'm sure there are many other holes in that defense that we didn't expose.

Clemson defense is light years better than Oklahoma’s. The only thing to stop the UPC tigers is their krytonite .... Sabanites.

Yeah kinda like you did the 5 years previous. I love it when you morons get full of yourself. Don’t worry friend you’ll be back to doing the same very, very soon.
He probably doesn't know. Most Clem fans only became Clem fans 3 years ago.

Reactions: cocks rule

Four points difference between them. I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility to overcome that. Maybe it’s just me.

Scoring Offense

He couldn’t against Bama but he’d score 100 against Oklahoma.

He couldn’t against Bama but he’d score 100 against Oklahoma.
No doubt it would be the a shootout of epic proportions if Clemson faced Oklahoma. Just remember, this ain't Big Game Bob's Oklahoma anymore. I think everyone wants a Clemson / Bama matchup though.

No doubt it would be the a shootout of epic proportions if Clemson faced Oklahoma. Just remember, this ain't Big Game Bob's Oklahoma anymore. I think everyone wants a Clemson / Bama matchup though.
I honestly can’t imagine Oklahoma beating Bama. I think they are going to get embarrassed.

Bama will have their hands full trying to take down the Sooners! Clemtec may not get a chance!

Need a 16-team playoff run independently of the
Have the option to work Jan 1st For a ridiculous amount. I’d never consider it previously but something to think about now........ I hate that.
Need a 16-team playoff run independently of the bowls. Higher seed hosts until the championship game, played at a neutral site.

Any bowls which survive this, that's fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT