ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burch doesnt know who Jordan Burch will commit too.*

post-2-0-66856200-1504608993.gif
Just let me say MONEY MONEY MONEY written all over this. It might be best just to let him go and see if the LOL great NCAA has the balls to do some sniffing here.

I am sure his mom does not want him somewhere that is “ ok” with hitting women as Dabo showed
Doubt she wants her son given ostarine or who knows what else without his knowledge
Cocaine use on Pickens county also part of program do not sure he wants to be a part of that either
And grabbing guys inappropriately. Doubt he’s into that either
So winning games right now in tater land won’t change that
Wow.. all the parents of all those other 4 and 5 stars in the upstate must really not care at all about their kids.... geesh.

Still think he is coming here, will be shocked but it would be a big loss for Muschamp visually to fans, if we get "outbid" by GA.

I heard Jordan Burch asked Jordan Burch to sit with him during the announcement.

Imagine this unique commitment ceremony:

Five Jordan Burches walk out and stand behind a table, each one wearing a different hat (USC, UGa, CU, LSU, and Bama). One by one, they each sit down, with the last Burch standing indicating his commitment.

We haven't had a pass rusher since Clowney. Mucshamp has missed on every one he's went after. For a man that claims he can sales popsicles to Eskimos, he should've landed one already. Can do it tomorrow will see.

Reactions: Tall Squirrel
He's not #4? He's #8 in Rivals, #5 in 247 (#2 DE), and #6 in ESPN (#3 DE).

And it's not that far-fetched that he would have to ride the pine for at least some time. Clemson's best defensive end is Logan Rudolph, who came out of nowhere. Xavier Thomas was universally higher rated than Burch, and he's their #2. KJ Henry was the # 6 player on ESPN and #3 rated defensive end in the country (so the same as Burch). That Justin Foster was only a high 4 star but has developed really well. And Clemson's getting Myles Murphy, who's higher rated than Burch in three of the four best recruiting services (and having seen both in person, I think is better). Explain how Burch will definitely start at Clemson?
Relax Tater, Where did he say Burch would definitely start?

Reactions: Expro19
Burch has hidden out at Hammond Academy for years. The Asheshe and Clemzon is the natural progression.

Burch has hidden out at Hammond Academy for years. The Asheshe and Clemzon is the natural progression.

Ahh, poor little troll. He's from Florence and only went to Hammond a few years ago. They have a Gamecock coach, a QB who is the son of our head coach, a DL partner who has committed to the Cocks, and another team mate who will be a 2022 priority for us. Suggesting that Clemson is the natural progression for someone from Hammond is hilarious. BTW - he ain't going to Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT