ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Kendall stirring the pot

Maybe LSU or Clemron has promised his mom a new house if he signs with them, so that has led to a problem in signing.

Reactions: okccock
Obviously we know that now, but at the time it was being reported by others that he had officially signed, as we saw Burch sign the papers and put on the Gamecock hat.

No, you saw what you wanted to see. Magicians are masters at this and don’t get me started on the faith healers who for centuries can still con modern man. I saw him sign it appeared he signed I don’t know what I saw for certain.

It wasn’t factual. Kendall stated he asked if they signed an LOI. Video clearly shows him and his mom signing an LOI. Kendall is suggesting they were lying.

if I see you crash your car, I don’t need to ask you if you crashed your car.

factual would have been

“Jordan sign an LOI. They aren’t doing interviews”
He could have signed a blank piece of paper.

Reactions: gamecockwrestler
Ive been to a good bit of signings over the years. The blank sheets of paper at signing ceremonies are not uncommon in any sport.

Had a couple kids down here yesterday at a local high school hold their signings at 3 pm. Both had already officially signed. The ceremony was just a dog and pony show for media and classmates and most of all, parents.

Maybe LSU or Clemron has promised his mom a new house if he signs with them, so that has led to a problem in signing.
No he is definitely not going to CLEMSON. Clemson has 2 scholarships available that will be used for walkons this season and pocketed to add to next years class. With only 13 seniors and a few who might leave after graduating for more playing time, 20 was gonna be a max, now we are looking at 22 to 23 again in the 2021 class. This is a bizarre scenario for any school and staff.

Reactions: gamecockwrestler
LOL. Burch wouldn't even start for Clemson. Have you seen the studs they are getting?

ef1566a3bf3a1179cfacc17afd0d010b-zpsws5ovp4t.jpg

Reactions: Legendary Cock
No he is definitely not going to CLEMSON. Clemson has 2 scholarships available that will be used for walkons this season and pocketed to add to next years class. With only 13 seniors and a few who might leave after graduating for more playing time, 20 was gonna be a max, now we are looking at 22 to 23 again in the 2021 class. This is a bizarre scenario for any school and staff.
How can you use 2 scholarships for walk ons this year and pocket them for next year? Makes little since.

How can you use 2 scholarships for walk ons this year and pocket them for next year? Makes little since.
You are smarter than that! They will be used for 2020 walkons and then used for recruits in the 2021 class! If that simplifies it for you!

You are smarter than that! They will be used for 2020 walkons and then used for recruits in the 2021 class! If that simplifies it for you!
I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I'm just wondering how you use 2 scholarships for 2 walk-ons and then use them for the 2021 class. Maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying but that's how it's worded

I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I'm just wondering how you use 2 scholarships for 2 walk-ons and then use them for the 2021 class. Maybe I'm not understanding what you are saying but that's how it's worded
2020 season for 2 walkons, then when season is over those 2 scholarships will be used to sign recruits that will enroll in jan. 2021. Two kids who would have had to pay their way get a free ride this coming season, then the scholarships will be used for 2021 class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT