ADVERTISEMENT

Just can't wait to see

MANAFOLD

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2004
Pickens, Belk, and Sandidge gang up on Fabio for a 15 yard loss. Friends, we are playing the Pickens county punks on an even field from here on . I see Champ quickly dominating Dabo Swinney in future games. Now all we need is Clemson recruiting methods being exposed with probation attached. We start winning this game and two things will happen quickly: Paw tags will get ripped off pick ups all over the state and the Tater fan base will have protests rallies in every Walmart parking lot in South Carolina calling for the perfect male to resign as head football coach. For the Gamecock nation, we've only just begun.

Pickens, Belk, and Sandidge gang up on Fabio for a 15 yard loss. Friends, we are playing the Pickens county punks on an even field from here on . I see Champ quickly dominating Dabo Swinney in future games. Now all we need is Clemson recruiting methods being exposed with probation attached. We start winning this game and two things will happen quickly: Paw tags will get ripped off pick ups all over the state and the Tater fan base will have protests rallies in every Walmart parking lot in South Carolina calling for the perfect male to resign as head football coach. For the Gamecock nation, we've only just begun.

I wouldn't sell Enagbare short. Add him and you have a fearsome foursome, IMHO.

Reactions: GamecockJL

What are our chances with Belk?

when you say..."playing...on an even field from here on"....do you mean as of today...or next season?

Theory is one thing. Reality is another. I'll get my hopes up when the 3 of them are all on campus at the same time.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
While all of this has a lot of if’s in it, it sounds like a great plan that I’ll fully support.
Oh ye weak of heart, can' you see and feel the rising success of the Muschamp era ?
Just some easons we equal or better Dabo recruiting:
Better conference
Larger Alumni base
Dodie Educational Complex
More capital improvements, ie. Dorms at Lincoln St., Stadium beautification
University park, new football complex
New Alumni House
New Law Center
Great support group for recruiting
Better high school relations in South Carolina
Third best grad rate in the nation ( none of Champs players arrested for armed robbery)
Better environment for college than Clemson, SC
More football revenue
Better coaching and recruiting staff who have sent many to the NFL that became successful
Just a few reasons to believe that now the University of South Carolina is reaching it's full potential with all the resources to build a football program that will be at the very top tier in the SEC. When this happens and I believe it's already begun, we will never worry about any Dabo out recruiting Carolina again.

Reactions: rogue cock
Oh ye weak of heart, can' you see and feel the rising success of the Muschamp era ?
Better conference
Larger Alumni base
New Alumni House
New Law Center
Third best grad rate in the nation ( none of Champs players arrested for armed robbery)
More football revenue
Better coaching and recruiting staff who have sent many to the NFL that became successful
Just a few reasons to believe that now the University of South Carolina is reaching it's full potential with all the resources to build a football program that will be at the very top tier in the SEC. When this happens and I believe it's already begun, we will never worry about any Dabo out recruiting Carolina again.

I’m not disagreeing with you, we just have more work to do. I’m definitely not in the crowd that thinks clemsuck is unbeatable next season. A lot can happen between now and then.

Pickens A and M is still about 3 years deep recruiting ahead of us. Not saying they can't be beat, but we won't be on even ground for a while, but I think were climbing.

Pickens A and M is still about 3 years deep recruiting ahead of us. Not saying they can't be beat, but we won't be on even ground for a while, but I think were climbing.
I beg to differ I don't thing they are 3 years ahead right now I wouldn't even say 2 years. We're bringing in some good talent.

I cannot believe you spineless weasels allow a tater troll to come on this board and demean you. You are all whimps. BTW, I do like our new nickname of "fried onions." We have a glorious record in the Outback Bowl.
Welcome brother. Glad you’re here.

Better conference
Larger Alumni base
New Alumni House
New Law Center
More football revenue

I don't see us giving too many of these recruits a tour of the new law center during their visits....

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT