ADVERTISEMENT

Just got home from the game

robertfootball

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2006
SC
We were never ready to play. I watched warmups and we looked completely flat. Our fans were ready, they were loud, they booed everything from the UVA band to the coin toss that had to be redone. Fans aren't the problem with the program, but I think we are taken for granted. We were just not ready to play today and it was embarrassing. UVA eventually drowned us out because they had much more to cheer for but we were there and ready. Fans deserve more than an apology, we deserve a team to be ready to play.

We were never ready to play. I watched warmups and we looked completely flat. Our fans were ready, they were loud, they booed everything from the UVA band to the coin toss that had to be redone. Fans aren't the problem with the program, but I think we are taken for granted. We were just not ready to play today and it was embarrassing. UVA eventually drowned us out because they had much more to cheer for but we were there and ready. Fans deserve more than an apology, we deserve a team to be ready to play.
Bingo. Just got back to G’Ville about an hour ago after an awful traffic jam on 85 South. Bad day all around. The wife and I were primed and ready. Extremely disappointed.

Planned on going but the combination of getting sick and my wife expecting a baby any minute now made it a no brainer to stay home. Hated it at the time bc it was perfect weather and Gamecock fans came out in droves.

By halftime I was glad I stayed home.

I'm honestly surprised you went. You and I have been on the same page all year for the most part. Hell, I live in Charlotte and I didn't go. I knew what was coming. When we can't beat UK, all hope is lost. (friendly hint: if you want things to change, stop paying, and stop going) Watch on TV.

I'm honestly surprised you went. You and I have been on the same page all year for the most part. Hell, I live in Charlotte and I didn't go. I knew what was coming. When we can't beat UK, all hope is lost. (friendly hint: if you want things to change, stop paying, and stop going) Watch on TV.
Honestly I only went because some friends decided to go. Regret it now. Wasted day for nothing and a long ass drive to boot. I learned my lesson on bowl games. I won't be going to the UNC game next year. No way.

I agree. I went to the game. We need to stop

Muschamp publicly apologized after the game. How many times is that now? Now he can go home and count his money. I personally think he should refund all the fans who attended today out of his own pay.

It was either apologize or say never again in a bowl game?

You were the one that went with your daughter, right? I hope she had somewhat of a good time, considering.
Yeah. She loved it. Thanks. I will be 49 in February so I take it a little better now. Still frustrated but 20 yrs ago it would have ruined my day and week. Now, I expect worse and hope for best lol Wait till next yr!

Prayers from me too. Hope all goes well with the delivery and hope you feel better

Thanks! Mine is just sinuses and congestion. I’ll be fine in a few days. Always worried about my wife when it comes to the pregnancy.

While I hate seeing USC lose, the birth of a child always puts it in proper perspective. Soon there will be another Gamecock in the world.

But after the game, Bentley said the team had a great week of practice. Glad you went but sorry you paid to see a crappy performance coached by a HC who has proven nothing from an offensive side of things.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
My wife wanted me togowith her clothes shopping but respected my wish to watch the game.
Now I wish we had gone clothes shopping, standing holding her purse by changing rooms would have been much less grueling than watching that game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT