ADVERTISEMENT

Just heard that UT has been turned down by Brohm

They might have 3 options.

1). Keep the interim coach as head coach.

2). Bring back Butch.

3). Make Rick Barnes coach Basketball and Football like some high school coaches.

If they would hire Kiffin, surely they would hire Petrino. What I'm hoping for. Then their debasement would be complete.

Doeren - laptop gate mastermind. The genius of wasting talent. He will carry the torch forward for Butch.

He certainly fits the mold of their recent hires up there.

How they have managed to botch a coaching change three times in a row unfathomable.

If they would hire Kiffin, surely they would hire Petrino. What I'm hoping for. Then their debasement would be complete.
After the outrage over Schiano, they can't touch Petrino...they would be the laughingstock of the sports world. This is too funny for words.

After the outrage over Schiano, they can't touch Petrino...they would be the laughingstock of the sports world. This is too funny for words.

And Lane told them no and has repeatedly trolled them on twitter.

Do you think the outrage from Vol Nation would have been as bad if the same unsubstantiated accusations were attached to Saban or Gruden if hypothetically they were interested in the job?

I say no way, I think it was a convenient way to veto a coach they didn't like.

And Lane told them no and has repeatedly trolled them on twitter.

Do you think the outrage from Vol Nation would have been as bad if the same unsubstantiated accusations were attached to Saban or Gruden if hypothetically they were interested in the job?

I say no way, I think it was a convenient way to veto a coach they didn't like.
Completely agree. Said the same yesterday.

So are they now on Plan J? Or is it K? I am having a hard time keeping up with their rejections.
Next up:
coop%20wide.jpg

They could do worse....much worse.

Whatever they do now, they are assured of having had the most tumultuous coaching search in the history of collegiate athletics.

Maybe, but we did have the 66 day search that resulted in Sparky Woods.
That search was ill-timed, coming as it did as a result of an unexpected vacancy a matter of days before Signing Day. Everybody was already locked down when the vacancy occurred.

Seriously, UT should adjust their sights downward (not a pun here), and look to Troy's Neal Brown. SE platform guy, young and good. Not that I want anything good for UT, but with the Haslem Brothers screwing things up for Tennessee's Fagship University, it's not as if anyone from GCock Central's opinion will suffuse clear thinking into anyone associated with Knoxville Tech.

Reactions: Brucifer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT