ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case you thought there had to be some kind of end to stupidity - part 2

94d20f820ef8377e514030a4d530410e.jpg

This ranks up there with the lawsuit against McDonalds because their coffee was served hot. We are a society that is out for free money no matter how stupid we have to act to get it.
If memory serves, in that lawsuit it was found that the coffee machine was malfunctioning and the coffee was heated beyond regulations. It wasn't just that it was hot. It was the degree to which it was heated and the subsequent damage from the spill.

If memory serves, in that lawsuit it was found that the coffee machine was malfunctioning and the coffee was heated beyond regulations. It wasn't just that it was hot. It was the degree to which it was heated and the subsequent damage from the spill.
IIRC it was the company's policy to use higher heat because of complaints about coffee going cool too fast. Plus this wasn't an isolated incident...there were many others that should have put the company on notice regarding the potential dangers.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
This ranks up there with the lawsuit against McDonalds because their coffee was served hot. We are a society that is out for free money no matter how stupid we have to act to get it.

Exactly. And also lots of people out there whose motivation to identify offensive material is based solely off of wanting attention vs actually being offended. “Ooh look I found something else. Look at me!”

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
IIRC it was the company's policy to use higher heat because of complaints about coffee going cool too fast. Plus this wasn't an isolated incident...there were many others that should have put the company on notice regarding the potential dangers.
That sounds right too. But the one I'm thinking of, she had burns that even with a higher heat, they wouldn't have been as bad as they were. And that is was tipped them off to a malfunction in the machine.

Exactly. And also lots of people out there whose motivation to identify offensive material is based solely off of wanting attention vs actually being offended. “Ooh look I found something else. Look at me!”
Not sure how this fits into the conversation about a girl putting glue on her head but okay?

This idiot is SUING Gorilla glue!?! She sprayed GLUE IN HER HAIR and is BLAMING THE GLUE COMPANY? This is the level of entilement a segment of iur society has attained- NO mistake, biolationnof the law, intentional lies... Are your fault any more. Do whatever you want, blame everyone else.. from teenagers to the highest offices of iur governemnt that is the way today.

This idiot is SUING Gorilla glue!?! She sprayed GLUE IN HER HAIR and is BLAMING THE GLUE COMPANY? This is the level of entilement a segment of iur society has attained- NO mistake, biolationnof the law, intentional lies... Are your fault any more. Do whatever you want, blame everyone else.. from teenagers to the highest offices of iur governemnt that is the way today.
She wont get any money, it says not to put on your skin and iirc your scalp is your skin

This dullard shouldn't be allowed to walk around unsupervised, yet there she is....she can drive a car, vote, have children, purchase matches, have pets...

Years ago we had a lawnmower with a label that said "Do not pick up and use to trim hedges" because apparently, some moron had done that.

We have some serious problems with our legal system when people are suing companies because they put glue in their own hair. Any lawyer who takes her case should be disbarred.

Her argument will be that it doesn't specify not to use it on "hair".
Which we all know should be common sense, but...
The pain and suffering is not because it was stuck on her hair it was because it was stuck on her scalp. If she ONLY put it on her hair there would have been little or no issue

Years ago we had a lawnmower with a label that said "Do not pick up and use to trim hedges" because apparently, some moron had done that.

We have some serious problems with our legal system when people are suing companies because they put glue in their own hair. Any lawyer who takes her case should be disbarred.
There are Rule 11 sanctions for bringing lawsuits that are patently frivolous.

Last edited:
The pain and suffering is not because it was stuck on her hair it was because it was stuck on her scalp. If she ONLY put it on her hair there would have been little or no issue
She did not spray it directly onto her scalp, but onto her hair to set the style. There is a difference, hence why I state that will be her argument. As someone who uses hairspray daily, rarely does the hair spray actually reach your scalp. Product such as gel and mousse, yes. Hairspray, not so much.

Wow. "I put the glue advertised as the strongest adhesive on the market into my hair and my scalp was damaged. I'm suing them!!" This should get dismissed fairly quickly if there's any justice in the world.

Reactions: SparkleCity
There is no common sense in law or politics in this country. She will probably win billions and put the best glue maker in the world out of business.

If the judge finds the case to be frivolous, she should be made to pay all court costs. Think how many of these type cases would never be entertained and what a time and money savings that would be for our court system!

There are Rule 11 sanctions for brining lawsuits that are patently frivolous.
The masses have no clue man...freaking none. The McDonald's lady just wanted her medicals covered to start and McDonalds rejected it. The lady had extensive burns on her private parts and suffered tremendous pain. Those emails got McDonald's in the end.

I feel bad for her. If you watch the video on her Instagram you can hear the emotion in her voice cause she knew she f'd up. We've all made dumb mistakes and I appreciate her putting it out there for others to see. That takes a lot. Also, only tabloids are the only ones reporting that she's considering a lawsuit so y'all hold off your money hungry comments."

• Haha
Reactions: Lakecock1
Next she’ll be suing the food companies because she is fat. Maybe she ain’t fat. She might still do it.

I feel bad for her. If you watch the video on her Instagram you can hear the emotion in her voice cause she knew she f'd up. We've all made dumb mistakes and I appreciate her putting it out there for others to see. That takes a lot. Also, only tabloids are the only ones reporting that she's considering a lawsuit so y'all hold off your money hungry comments."

It’s being reported by just about every major news outlet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT