ADVERTISEMENT

Just in case you thought there had to be some kind of end to stupidity - part 2

Link
Guy tried to prove she was lying. Didn’t work. His case is funny because he will be ok. I can’t help but feel bad for this girl. She had used a hair care product called Gorilla Snot and thought that Gorilla Glue was a stronger version of the same stuff. I hope the link works, you need to see the pic of the guy with the solo cup glued on. It looks like a pig snout.

Maybe you and this poster have some history that changes things. But multiple people read that post and saw no racism.

Sometimes, people can be stupid and it's not a racist thing to call them on it.
I think what may have triggered some ire was the comment about not being worthy of breathing the same air. Was a little unnecessary and over the top and could potentially be taken the wrong way in a diverse group of people. Didn’t really see it as bad enough too respond, but did raise an eyebrow..

um, why does my Keurig have a set point for 192F if coffee shouldn’t be served that hot? I thought that was normal.
Quick internet search will answer that question. It is around the optimum temperature to brew coffee. There evidently is a difference between the optimal difference to brew coffee and the temperature at which coffee can reasonably, and safely, be drunk.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I think what may have triggered some ire was the comment about not being worthy of breathing the same air. Was a little unnecessary and over the top and could potentially be taken the wrong way in a diverse group of people. Didn’t really see it as bad enough too respond, but did raise an eyebrow..
Bingo.

Reactions: wentzel25
I dont believe a single word of what that dumb bitch says. i dont think it ever happened. look at the video, if she did use gorilla glue or any spray glue then why can you not see any residue on her forehead , face, side burns, or ears....if would have to be there as well. She should not be breathing the same air i do.
Who hurt you child?

Quick internet search will answer that question. It is around the optimum temperature to brew coffee. There evidently is a difference between the optimal difference to brew coffee and the temperature at which coffee can reasonably, and safely, be drunk.

The issue is safe to serve, not safe to drink. You suggested above the industry average could be as low as 150. If you serve that in a restaurant there would be massive complaints about cold coffee.

Last edited:
If memory serves, in that lawsuit it was found that the coffee machine was malfunctioning and the coffee was heated beyond regulations. It wasn't just that it was hot. It was the degree to which it was heated and the subsequent damage from the spill.

That was all corporate bullshit. The low down? Woman happened to get something hot she hadn’t used in almost 20 yrs.

Mc lawyer argued some like it hot.......then paid off the frivolous suit to move on.
Oh, noticed yer tailgate always serves it cool 😎

And by the time of the case, McDonald's had plenty of warning that coffee at that temperature was not safe to serve, as they had settled numerous cases from burns prior to this one. They had sufficient notice that it was not safe to serve.

Bottom line, some people can’t drive and drink at the same time.........soon they’ll be suing jack & jim for bottling the stuff.

Reactions: feeble2001
Reactions: rogue cock
Lol all the people who has insulted this woman on this thread shame on y’all
I mean, we can agree she was dumb as shit for not reading the label, right? I never thought she was grifting to get rich quick though. It was a genuinely dumb mistake. Glad she'll be ok. As for the moron who thought she was lying about how strong Gorilla Glue is and glued a cup to his face.... HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. How dumb you gotta be to do THAT?!

Last edited:
Just read about another one. 20 year old put gorilla glue on her hair after she saw the how much fame and money the other woman got. I'm at a loss for words.

Link
Guy tried to prove she was lying. Didn’t work. His case is funny because he will be ok. I can’t help but feel bad for this girl. She had used a hair care product called Gorilla Snot and thought that Gorilla Glue was a stronger version of the same stuff. I hope the link works, you need to see the pic of the guy with the solo cup glued on. It looks like a pig snout.

Unless you're 5 years old or younger, I don't feel sorry for anyone who puts gorilla glue in his/her hair.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
153122283_3685068558247794_8741259291223497447_n.jpg

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT