ADVERTISEMENT

Just like Todd...

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
It appears Jake will never lead us from behind to win a game regardless of the opponent. Todd did the same thing his entire career. Bunch of passing yards but never rallied our team for a come from behind win. He would move us down the field and throw an interception. At least he moved us down the field.

Reactions: xTHExNERFxHAMMERx
It appears Jake will never lead us from behind to win a game regardless of the opponent. Todd did the same thing his entire career. Bunch of passing yards but never rallied our team for a come from behind win. He would move us down the field and throw an interception. At least he moved us down the field.
But he is "one of us"

Today he shouldn’t have had to. I get your point...blame the millionaire that puts us in this position. He’s the real loser. Bentey’s mistake was choosing to play for him. It’ll be Hillinski’s mistake too if we continue to support this loser. You know it and I know it. Muschamp is a loser and no team he coaches will be worth a shit.

Reactions: jbouton
When they change the Muschamp regeim they can go ahead and change the todd Ellis announcing regeim. But that is just me

USCALUMNI

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT