ADVERTISEMENT

Just saw this scroll across ESPN bottom line

Jbsc88

Apr 6, 2016
Vol Country (shoot me) TN
That Lawrence said Hit led to "different kind of edge"
Clemson QB's arm went numb after hit form Shaun Wade.
"I was pissed........ They thought they had knocked me out"

Question for the board. It looked like Lawrence was knocked out to me. How in just one play did they evaluate this guy? Plus he said his arm went numb after that hit. Would that not be something that needs to be evaluated longer than one play? Just asking. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: howard13

Question for the board. It looked like Lawrence was knocked out to me. How in just one play did they evaluate this guy? Plus he said his arm went numb after that hit. Would that not be something that needs to be evaluated longer than one play? Just asking. Thanks in advance.

I didn’t think it was the hit from Wade that caused that, i think it was the wrenching of his neck and head by Young after the hit.

But regardless, it certainly didn’t appear he had any issues after that hit from a performance perspective.

He jumped right up and ran off the field. He said after the game his shoulder has a stinger. His head was moving and he was talking. He did not get knocked out.

Really!?! The kid played a gutsy game and showed why he is a winner. As much as I would have loved to see the tiggers loose, Lawrence was the difference in that game. If he just had a “stinger” there would be no concussion protocol.

Here’s to hoping he sits out next year to prepare for the NFL draft.

I thought Lawrence was knocked out of game but he got up off the deck and kicked ass. I hate Clemson with a passion but they have a great team

USCALUMNI

Looked to me like he had a stinger in his shoulder. It’s excruciatingly painful. But it fades away pretty quickly, and you’re back full go.

It looked to me on the ground like he shut his eyes as a way to grimace off the pain.

Rewatch it. Most of the load of that whole thing went to his shoulder.

No Clemson fan. But nothing looked unethical etc by their medical staff to me when it came to that instance with TL.

I think it’s funny that dreamboat was “pissed.” What was he pissed about? The fact OSU actually hit him or that they thought they knocked him out? I guess in clemmys perfect world those choirboys NEVER celebrate a hard hit on an opposing player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT