ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Stepp to SC...

You see?? Was that so hard? Great hires are easy to see. Whether a guy works out or not (could be urban Meyer as a young WR coach at ND...they didn’t exactly feature those guys a whole lot during that time)...but it was easy to see he was a coach on the rise and in demand.
Stepp is a great addition....and gives me hope that we will be multiple & push a little more on the edge with our offense ....or else he wouldn’t take the job.

Reactions: cockofthegoat
They had two guys put up better numbers than Smith.

Well, I'd hardly use our WR as the bar for success. I'm sure Stepp is an upgrade. People just get too excited over someone we really don't know all much about. I get that he's from SC.

Well, I'd hardly use our WR as the bar for success. I'm sure Stepp is an upgrade. People just get too excited over someone we really don't know all much about. I get that he's from SC.
And you are being negative about a coach you dont seem to know a lot about, but that is your MO.

You see?? Was that so hard? Great hires are easy to see. Whether a guy works out or not (could be urban Meyer as a young WR coach at ND...they didn’t exactly feature those guys a whole lot during that time)...but it was easy to see he was a coach on the rise and in demand.
Stepp is a great addition....and gives me hope that we will be multiple & push a little more on the edge with our offense ....or else he wouldn’t take the job.
“Multiple” is the first word Beamer used to describe his offense when asked about it in his first presser here. I live this hire too, but we lack the personnel currently to be able to push on the edge right now. That transfer from Ga tech is a good start, I lije what I have seen of Omega Blake... Maybe we have a few pieces in place to change that. I sure hope Stepp is ready for the challenge.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT