ADVERTISEMENT

Key to 2019 is a MOBILE QB

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
Look at most successfully programs, they all have in common a qb that’s a threat to run when there’s no passes open NOT throwing the ball too high or for an int(JB). Remember Connor Shaw, we were successful because he was a threat to run and many times he converted 3rd and 4th downs with his legs, he didn’t get sacked(JB). We have that talent on the bench USE IT!

Notice Clemson was struggling against Notre dame, they started running quaterback and it loosened Dame uo and started a flow with the offense.

No, the key to 2019 is a couple of good Olinemen to fill in, a Dline with depth, a couple of bigger LB's, a couple of RB's who can stay healthy, a couple of safeties who can stay healthy, and a couple of WR's who can run routes and catch the ball. That's about it.

Look at most successfully programs, they all have in common a qb that’s a threat to run when there’s no passes open NOT throwing the ball too high or for an int(JB). Remember Connor Shaw, we were successful because he was a threat to run and many times he converted 3rd and 4th downs with his legs, he didn’t get sacked(JB). We have that talent on the bench USE IT!
I am afraid that 2019 will be the same or worse if JB don't make a complete turn around and i hate to say it but i don't think he will. The question is will this staff make a change and not do like this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT