ADVERTISEMENT

KeyShawn Johnson Jr a snowflake

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Young KeyShawn was cited for marijuana possession and requested a leave of absence from the Nebraska Football program until Jan..We all know that's nothing to the Clemons...A Clemons would have retorted "we dun smoked it" and never missed a down of football..The Neb HBC needs to visit with Coach Sweeney on how to keep his drug addicts on the field of play

Well heck, they're earning enough money on handshakes at that $hithole KKKlempsux to pay off decision makers and avoid suspensions. We know they get grades fixed and beat their women with towel rods. It is truly All in the Family at that dump site and Diblow is Archie Bunker.

Young KeyShawn was cited for marijuana possession and requested a leave of absence from the Nebraska Football program until Jan..We all know that's nothing to the Clemons...A Clemons would have retorted "we dun smoked it" and never missed a down of football..The Neb HBC needs to visit with Coach Sweeney on how to keep his drug addicts on the field of play

I'm so confused. A player I've never heard of from Nebraska is a "snowflake" but he should have gone to Clemson? Can someone translate?

This post sums you up so well.

This post sums you up so well.

Man i swear some of you lugnuts have no sense of humor at all...a braindead weenie dog could see the post was total humor and a contrast to show how different ppl respond to drug issues...why do some of you loons even get out of the bed everyday..,.you simpletons take eveything seriously...these forums can be a lot of fun you know..my goodness:eek::eek::eek:

Man i swear some of you lugnuts have no sense of humor at all...a braindead weenie dog could see the post was total humor and a contrast to show how different ppl respond to drug issues...why do some of you loons even get out of the bed everyday..,.you simpletons take eveything seriously...these forums can be a lot of fun you know..my goodness:eek::eek::eek:
Only pv55ies call people snowflakes.

There was no hint of humor in your original post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT