ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk Herbstreit

"The twin sons will be preferred walk-ons for Clemson next season."????

Walk-ons????

No one wanted to take a chance on them????

Article doesn't state if they had any offers from other schools, so as of now we don't know. With that said the twins are not dependent of scholarships offers to narrow their decision. They have the luxury of deciding where to go to school not worrying about financial considerations

Reactions: 1 person
Kirk, has said that they will be "preferred walk-ons" that means they get all the benefits of scholarship without the money. Scheduling "blocks" , tutoring , all assist programs and etc. I think that a lot of very wealthy parents choose this route, so as not o take a scholarship from a kid that needs it.

No one else wanted them so Dancing Dabo decided he'd make a publicity stunt and let them be on the scout team. No one else wanted the headache.

Reactions: Judson1
With Kirk living in Tenn I figured they would go to a school close to him. I'm not sure how good they are but with no offers from D1 schools they could have probably walk on anywhere. I'm surprised they didn't go to a App. St or East Tenn St closer to home and probably get more playing time.

Reactions: TigerEnt
Kirk, has said that they will be "preferred walk-ons" that means they get all the benefits of scholarship without the money. Scheduling "blocks" , tutoring , all assist programs and etc. I think that a lot of very wealthy parents choose this route, so as not o take a scholarship from a kid that needs it.

This is the usual spin from a Clemmer. Wealthy people don't get to be wealthy by making decisions like this.

No one else wanted them so Dancing Dabo decided he'd make a publicity stunt and let them be on the scout team. No one else wanted the headache.
ZACKLY!!! This is just DUMBO trying to get more publicity etc... and i think it is a great idea i can't knock him for that. Kirk will probably give clemSuck a lot of love and smooch when he is on the air. WHY, WHY ??? Would anybody want to come to Pickens when they live in Tennessee and could walk on with any school??????? CONFUSING

ZACKLY!!! This is just DUMBO trying to get more publicity etc... and i think it is a great idea i can't knock him for that. Kirk will probably give clemSuck a lot of love and smooch when he is on the air. WHY, WHY ??? Would anybody want to come to Pickens when they live in Tennessee and could walk on with any school??????? CONFUSING

Based on this, it seems like a good move by Dabo, it sounds like Muschamp at SC and Pruit at TN again were out "coached by our commercial real estate sales guy.

Clemson get Kirks 2 boys that will sit on the bench while Muschamp gets Horn whos dad was a NFL all-pro...I'll take that deal any day of the week. Although we will need about 4 more Horns to compete with Clemson

Reactions: rogue cock
He lives in Nashville genius.

Hey Genius.... I didn't say he lived in Connecticut....

313966_full.jpg

Reactions: Heyward1
Clemson gets two boys to sit on the bench while their rich dad pays for it. How was Muschamp out coached by this event ?

As many here have said, Dabo is not a coach. He is just a publicity seeking real estate sales guy. Well here again , he finds himself in the playoff mix. Maybe your coach should take a course or two on commercial real estate sales, and your record would improve.

Clemson gets two boys to sit on the bench while their rich dad pays for it. How was Muschamp out coached by this event ?

As many here have said, Dabo is not a coach. He is just a publicity seeking real estate sales guy. Well here again , he finds himself in the playoff mix. Maybe your coach should take a course or two on commercial real estate sales, and your record would improve.
Or start attending and become a deacon at a certain church to get benefits

313966_full.jpg

I thought that he lived in Chattanooga as long as we are correcting each other.

Yes that couldn't hurt either. There is rampant cheating in those hills ! No way Clemson could be good, it a big ole farm school with nothing going for it. Dabo is a clueless baffoon that couldn't coach his way to a junior high championship.

Reactions: boclemsonbo
I married into it, and am not allowed to argue at home. So my pent up frustration bubbles out here :) Happy Wife happy life! 34 years and counting
I empathize with you. I come from a Clemson family...everyone and their spouses went there. Fortunately, I married a CoC girl who loves garnet and black a lot more than orange and purple.

Reactions: EssoClub2

313966_full.jpg

I thought that he lived in Chattanooga as long as we are correcting each other.

Yes that couldn't hurt either. There is rampant cheating in those hills ! No way Clemson could be good, it a big ole farm school with nothing going for it. Dabo is a clueless baffoon that couldn't coach his way to a junior high championship.
:D Happy Thanksgiving. Got to have some fun this week....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT