ADVERTISEMENT

Kornblut just said Feaster is wasting his time at USC

Rollerdude123

Apr 8, 2011
he is 100% right.

I’ve heard Muschamp says twice this year that we have to get our best players on the field speaking in response to questions about Feaster.

He touched the ball, I believe, 7 times against Missouri. Kornblut was discussing how when we got inside the 10 yard line, Feaster was removed from the game.

Muschamp lies a lot.

he is 100% right.

I’ve heard Muschamp says twice this year that we have to get our best players on the field speaking in response to questions about Feaster.

He touched the ball, I believe, 7 times against Missouri. Kornblut was discussing how when we got inside the 10 yard line, Feaster was removed from the game.

Muschamp lies a lot.

I was afraid this Feaster thing was going to come back and bit us. I posted something along the lines if Feaster didn't do well at Carolina our enemies would say Carolina got a great RB and couldn't use him to help the team. And that may be what is going to happen sadly enough.

[QUOTE="Rollerdude123, post: 4696795, member: 13444"]he is 100% right. Muschamp lies a lot.[/QUOTE]

And ........??? He's probably a fornicator and sinner, as well. But that does not make him a good head coach.

What did he say about Tanner? Phil is usually a homer when it comes to firing staff/administration.

he is 100% right.

Muschamp lies a lot.

he didnt say Feaster was the best player.. its very evident who the best back on the team is..Muschamp starts Rico Dowdle because HE is the best back on the field

When run through line of scrimmage standing straight up. You’re not getting very far. Which leads to less attempts.

he didnt say Feaster was the best player.. its very evident who the best back on the team is..Muschamp starts Rico Dowdle because HE is the best back on the field

When Muschamp was asked about Feaster, he replied that they have to get the best players on the field and if that means getting two running backs on the field at the same time, that’s what they have to do. Those were his words.

Unless he was referring to Denson who seems to have disappeared, he was clearly talking about Feaster.

Since Feaster is barely seeing the ball, he was clearly lying.

When run through line of scrimmage standing straight up. You’re not getting very far. Which leads to less attempts.

There are numerous ways to get the ball to a back that has enough speed to take it all the way on any play. Running right up the middle isn’t the best or only option for a player like Feaster.

That’s why you throw 6-8 balls to him on swing passes every game, or get him involved in the short passing game right away on the first drive. We don’t do that. With a guy as fast as Feaster, not doing that is a gift to the opponent’s defense.

When Muschamp was asked about Feaster, he replied that they have to get the best players on the field and if that means getting two running backs on the field at the same time, that’s what they have to do. Those were his words.

Unless he was referring to Denson who seems to have disappeared, he was clearly talking about Feaster.

yes, but the running back coach at the beginning of the year said he wanted 1 running to take the load, and i agreed with him... its obvious who the best running back is

Reactions: Brace1
If Barry Sanders in his prime transferred to SC, BOOM! would make him relieve Dowdle. I've been a defender of WM because we are stuck with him and I wanted him to get the chance to right the ship. But no more. He has an uncanny knack of wasting talent.

Last edited:
he is 100% right.

Muschamp lies a lot.
Korn loves taters Now

There are numerous ways to get the ball to a back that has enough speed to take it all the way on any play. Running right up the middle isn’t the best or only option for a player like Feaster.

That’s why you throw 6-8 balls to him on swing passes every game, or get him involved in the short passing game right away on the first drive. We don’t do that. With a guy as fast as Feaster, not doing that is a gift to the opponent’s defense.

Exactly. Short, safe passes that get him into space. Not only are we not doing it 6-8 times a game, we’re barely doing it at all. It’s very very very very very hard to understand.

he is 100% right.

I've also heard him say that about Joyner, Edwards (after the UNC game), and Shi Smith at different times this year. He's the coach for Pete's sake. You would think the Off. Coord. would dial that into the game plans.

Korn loves taters Now
Do you blame him. Everybody loves a winner. I hope Clemson absolutely destroys UNC...Most on here won't admit it but some of us have state pride going on as well...I've met a lot of people who are Carolina fans/grads who say they pull for Clemson when they're not playing us and Clemson fans who pull for us after 2nd as well.

One of my friends in Kingsport TN is a Clemson grad from Seneca originally. She and her husband lived in Southern California in Los Angeles back in the 80's. They went to see Carolina play So Cal and we're there rooting for the Gamecocks way back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: GMClemson33
Do you blame him. Everybody loves a winner. I hope Clemson absolutely destroys UNC...Most on here won't admit it but some of us have state pride going on as well...I've met a lot of people who are Carolina fans/grads who say they pull for Clemson when they're not playing us and Clemson fans who pull for us after 2nd as well.

One of my friends in Kingsport TN is a Clemson grad from Seneca originally. She and her husband lived in Southern California back in the 80's. They went to see Carolina play So Cal and we're there rooting for the Gamecocks way back then.
I was rooting for us at that s cal game too. It was great kicking their a

Do you think it's the talent or coaching, or little of one and a lot of the other?
I think it's mostly poor coaching.

They've landed some highly rated OLs the past 3 years that mostly haven't produced much. Wonnum being the exception.

As for recruiting, when they didn't like what Spurrier had recruited for the oline, they didn't correct with JUCOs. That's a mistake imo. We have 1 senior and 1 junior OL. But Muschamp likes to make excuses so maybe that's why he didn't want JUCOs(we're young).

hope Clemson absolutely destroys UNC...Most on here won't admit it but some of us have state pride going on as well
e1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a.jpg

I was afraid this Feaster thing was going to come back and bit us. I posted something along the lines if Feaster didn't do well at Carolina our enemies would say Carolina got a great RB and couldn't use him to help the team. And that may be what is going to happen sadly enough.
Feaster is not a great back and he’s done nothing in college to warrant that kind of hype. To tell you the truth he hasn’t done much since his sophomore year of high school. Yes he had his moments at Clemson but what running back on that roster hasn’t? They all look great running in that system, and Feaster falling to 4th string should tell you something. Rico was better at Gaffney High then Tavien was at Spartanburg, but Tavien got all the accolades because he was playing for the man who coached Marcus Lattimore. Feaster’s stock went through the roof when (Chris Miller) said Tavien was the best back he ever coached. And that was a lie, but a lot of recruiters bought it and immediately they said he was the best junior (RB) in the nation!

Dowdle vs Feaster is basically a toss up. Both are pretty good, but neither are should be a "feature back".

When Mizz was bringing the house, daring Ryan H to throw, we should've been dumping the ball to Feaster.

Don’t any of you find it a bit funny that our second string running back transferred to another school and became their leading rusher? I hate that his season is over now but he honestly wasn’t being used effectively here, that’s the complaint people have. Muschamp doesn’t have a clue how to use personnel effectively.

One of my friends in Kingsport TN is a Clemson grad from Seneca originally. She and her husband lived in Southern California back in the 80's. They went to see Carolina play So Cal and we're there rooting for the Gamecocks way back then.

"liking" this comment should flush out the trolls...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT