ADVERTISEMENT

Ky game thread

FemKsHNX0AE7Bs0

FemLB9gXEAEvpnm

I think South Carolina's offensive and defensive line lost some battles but did a good job overall. A couple of things I did not like was on South Carolina's second possession getting two straight false starts and on the third possession after getting the ball as a result of block punt, South Carolina calls a timeout then on the very next play turns the ball over.

Great road win and this is the most points Kentucky has surrendered in a game this season. There is not a big gap between Kentucky and South Carolina.

One other positive note is Stoops said after the game that Kentucky did have maximum pass protection, but South Carolina still was and able to pressure and sack the quaterbach.

It is a win great job D and special teams, Rattler still is not an SEC caliber QB, just IMHO!!
I personally think it's Marcus that is the problem! His schemes are terrible. Or let's say his ability to call the correct play is terrible. Quick example, obviously Spencer is going to move out of the pocket more times than not. Usually that involves him rolling left or right. A simple WR or TE running a crossing route while the QB is rolling out will be wide open more times than not. Whether it's man or zone coverage. Just some simple principles of football, but Marcus doesn't seem to have that "ability" to recognize what to call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT