ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin

Say what you want about him, but the man knows how to build a program quickly. Carolina really screwed up not hiring him when they had a chance. Typical Ray Tanner…..has never made 1 good decision as athletic director.
Why not call Amazon prime and see if you can rent a brain.

The more I learn about Mike Leach, the more I like him. If there is anyone I regret not getting, its him
The Pirate is a national treasure - no doubt about it. He got screwed over by Craig James and Texas Tech and has since revitalized his career via Washington St and Miss St. His guys run through walls for him… and he is hilarious with his folksy demeanor…and an offensive genius

The Pirate is a national treasure - no doubt about it. He got screwed over by Craig James and Texas Tech and has since revitalized his career via Washington St and Miss St. His guys run through walls for him… and he is hilarious with his folksy demeanor…and an offensive genius

His interviews may be worth the price of admission alone.

Ky, Bama, LSU have held Leach’s high powered air raid to 17 pts or less this year.
I think it is wrong to think of Leach's offense as "high powered". Instead it is really an intricate timing offense. One that if clicking is hard to stop, but often, if only a bit out of sync, doesn't work well. Teams like Bama and LSU have top notch corners that can play man to man and throw that timing off. It isn't enough to have two good corners, you need four.

Leach is also a lawyer who decided to coach football.
Loves coaching kids. Coached little league baseball before trying to coach football. Said he didnt was to regret not giving it a try. Was a big fan of football in college while playing rugby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT