ADVERTISEMENT

Last Coach

gfluvsthecocks

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2011
Is there an angle that we are playing with the last hire? I assumed that we had somebody at Bama or Jacksonville State's staff, that was on board as the next hire. With it being two weeks after the Championship Game, there's two possibilities: we are too busy recruiting to interview the candidates or we have someone that is on board that hasn't been announced yet. If it is the latter, any idea on who or why?

It seems as though I read somewhere that we are utilizing someone who is a football operations person in recruiting currently until the void is filled. If that's the case, maybe we are just not in a rush to fill the last spot. Either way, what a squad of recruiters already!

Is there an angle that we are playing with the last hire? I assumed that we had somebody at Bama or Jacksonville State's staff, that was on board as the next hire. With it being two weeks after the Championship Game, there's two possibilities: we are too busy recruiting to interview the candidates or we have someone that is on board that hasn't been announced yet. If it is the latter, any idea on who or why?

It seems as though I read somewhere that we are utilizing someone who is a football operations person in recruiting currently until the void is filled. If that's the case, maybe we are just not in a rush to fill the last spot. Either way, what a squad of recruiters already!
Someone mentioned that it will be after signing day. A couple of weeks ago, Blackwell's name came up. Have no clue.

Reactions: gfluvsthecocks
Coach Muschamp said "he was not going to rush this hire and would look for the best fit for the program". I think he has Ellis on the road recruiting to fill that void until the new coach is hired. Hope this helped with your questions.

Reactions: gfluvsthecocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT