ADVERTISEMENT

leg humping butt sniffing mangy dawgs thread .

We seem to get the worst out of every scenario. The damn game is tied and us with the ball, to them up one on a BS, bad decision by Thornwell

Choke. Overated. Recruiting is average and Frank needs to get it done and after five years we are what we are. Horrible loss tonight by average coaching and average talent.

Did you know that the 24 wins for the Gamecocks is tied for the most they've had in any season in 45 years?

We let Frazier do us in 3 straight times! Unbelievable. Thornwell with the terrible turnover late & even worse was his foul on Frazier. Notice couldn't make shots, Dozier has been non existent, ect. We will limp into the tournament & that's if we make it.

Tough loss, I'll give credit to GA for playing tough. They're not a very good team but they have our number for sure.

Zebras need to check their conscience on the bogus travel calls.

Reactions: fightingcock103
We still make the NCAA but Dozier shouldnt play a minute. He is a liability and brings zero to the team right now. Same with Stroman. We need guards.

Tough loss, I'll give credit to GA for playing tough. They're not a very good team but they have our number for sure.

Zebras need to check their conscience on the bogus travel calls.
Damn right , refs calling stuff that they THINK is a travel, I saw several times both teams kept their pivot foot and was called a travel

Reactions: gamecockblack
We still make the NCAA but Dozier shouldnt play a minute. He is a liability and brings zero to the team right now. Same with Stroman. We need guards.
It's called better recruiting and I don't see this team being any better next year.

No...you said it to try to prove a point and discredit what he said. Now you are trying to change the reason for posting it when you got called out on it.

Uh, of course that's why I posted it. That's why I quoted his post in my reply. I thought I made a pretty good point. In year 5, all Martin did was reach a high-water mark in wins for the school over a 45-year period. If people don't think that's good, well, I believe they may need a reality check on their expectations.

No...you said it to try to prove a point and discredit what he said. Now you are trying to change the reason for posting it when you got called out on it.

I gotta LOL at getting "called out" for posting a positive fact about the team. Guilty as charged!

I don't know why I even look at these boards after losses. Insane.

We lost to Georgia 3 times. That won't look good. Plus the road losses to Mizzou & UT were bad too

BTW, how many of you have seen a game where the team that had the ball with less then 30 seconds left got called for an offensive foul on a steal attempt?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT