ADVERTISEMENT

Lenny Gravett

I believe all of the guards are good and bring a different dimension to the team. If you listen to Frank at some of these press conferences, he tells you what each player brings to the table.

Booker may not have experience in COLA, but has NCAA tourney experience with OK. Myers and Holden were both scoring threats at their past schools and can provide instant offense off the bench. Of course, Gravett was with the team last season and that's why FM has given him the keys to the team.

Once the team jells on the defensive side of the ball, I believe the confidence will grow on offense. JM2Cs

I believe all of the guards are good and bring a different dimension to the team. If you listen to Frank at some of these press conferences, he tells you what each player brings to the table.

Booker may not have experience in COLA, but has NCAA tourney experience with OK. Myers and Holden were both scoring threats at their past schools and can provide instant offense off the bench. Of course, Gravett was with the team last season and that's why FM has given him the keys to the team.

Once the team jells on the defensive side of the ball, I believe the confidence will grow on offense. JM2Cs
Completely agree. The guards (as a whole) are impressive. A little bit concerned about ball-handling but that should improve. We had our pocket picked a good many times last night.

From what I have seen, this team should be an overall stronger team than last year. Does that mean we should go to the final four? Of course not but I see less weaknesses this year (we only have a small sample size) than last year. Our outside shooting is stronger, our depth appears to be stronger, our inside players are more experienced and stronger. I personally don't think we'll miss Dozier a ton but we will certainly miss Thorney's leadership and Notices's defense. If we happen to get Felder back, that is additional added depth. Things are looking up!

Completely agree. The guards (as a whole) are impressive. A little bit concerned about ball-handling but that should improve. We had our pocket picked a good many times last night.

From what I have seen, this team should be an overall stronger team than last year. Does that mean we should go to the final four? Of course not but I see less weaknesses this year (we only have a small sample size) than last year. Our outside shooting is stronger, our depth appears to be stronger, our inside players are more experienced and stronger. I personally don't think we'll miss Dozier a ton but we will certainly miss Thorney's leadership and Notices's defense. If we happen to get Felder back, that is additional added depth. Things are looking up!
Incredible depth. This team will simply wear out most teams they play. They won't be able to keep up the pace the entire game.

Coach gave him the "death stare", then pulled his phone out and showed him this thread without ever blinking. That's good coaching right there.
Are they allowed to use phones/tablets in basketball?

The thing about this team is that we have a lot of options if the shots aren't falling for playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT