ADVERTISEMENT

Let it go....

Do you forecast some bright spots or shining stars for the Yardcocks?
Other than the aforementioned Cortes, at this point I honestly don't know. The whacky scrimmage schedule in the Fall really made it difficult to make it over there. But I'll be out there Saturday and Sunday taking in my favorite pastime and scouting. Really interested to see what CSM does with the pitching staff, and having a more aggressive approach.

Reactions: coolcock2001
Can you imagine......what if ZW had gone to play for Greg Marshall?!? **<Mind blown>**
What if . . . stay with me here . . . We had Marshall AND Zion AND were still in the ACC? I can't even fathom how great the University of South Carolina would be if we had all that.

Reactions: 92Pony
Can you imagine......what if ZW had gone to play for Greg Marshall?!? **<Mind blown>**
What if . . . stay with me here . . . We had Marshall AND Zion AND were still in the ACC? I can't even fathom how great the University of South Carolina would be if we had all that.

Think of all those recruits McGuire lost because they wanted to play in the ACC.
Think also of two people McGuire successfully recruited for the same reason - Roche and Owens.

Can we be happy Thornwell came here ?

I’m grateful.

& when ever I wonder about when our school will do the next something cool, great,awesome or special.... one of our students & his or her teams delivers.
We have all seen things in the past 10 years we weren’t sure we may ever see. Here’s to the next 10...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT