ADVERTISEMENT

LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big, big time get for Beamer. This settles any questions some may have had about whether Beamer can recruit. This is the kind of commitment we were needing to really push this class forward.

If we can add James to the list, this class could go from respectable to special with those additions.

Now the job....keep them committed.

tenor.gif

Beamer pushing them to commit early to keep momentum wouldn’t be surprised to get a few more four stars in next two weeks

Beamer pushing them to commit early to keep momentum wouldn’t be surprised to get a few more four stars in next two weeks

ohhhhhh, boy. you just said a dirty word/phrase.

we aren't allowed to say "four stars" in this forum.

Ok, so on twitter , he is the Welcome Home from yesterday. Not today?

Had zero doubts about SB's ability to connect with recruits and his recruiting prowess. But while the jury is (& should) still out on his HC abilities, we should be in decent shape for a 5 - 6 (including UT or MO) win 2021 season and competitive in most games with a possible upset or two.

This commit has pushed us to #21 in the team rankings, just two spots behind clemsun. Still early, we only have a few spots left and those rankings will change a lot but this should at least calm some folks down who were overly worried about such things in June. What a swing from just 2 weeks ago!

Had zero doubts about SB's ability to connect with recruits and his recruiting prowess. But while the jury is (& should) still out on his HC abilities, we should be in decent shape for a 5 - 6 (including UT or MO) win 2021 season and competitive in most games with a possible upset or two.
We have more talent on this team than many seem to think! There are 4-5* guys at every position (save LB perhaps?) right in line with our competition. Now we have to develop these players better than the previous staff. I am hopeful that we can. All of our coaches seem to have the knowledge and attitudes that should produce positive results. We could be poised for a nice turnaround.

Reactions: Cockish
This commit has pushed us to #21 in the team rankings, just two soots behind clemsun. Still early, we only have a few soots left and those rankings will change a lot but this should at least calm some folks down who were overly worried about such things in June. What a swing from just 2 weeks ago!
Are we signing a full 25 ?

Are we signing a full 25 ?
We may sign 50 at this pace! 😂

I believe we do have basically a full allotment for this class and I believe transfers that sign after June can be counted forward, so we should be able to get right at 25.

We are up to #21 on rivals. And I dont know if yall noticed but Kylic Horton has been ranked by rivals a 5.6. Mid level 3 star.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Very nice! All reports were that Brubaker was going to make his announcement on July 4th, at 3 pm. He even set the date. He didn't have many "crystal balls", but they were 100% USC. I guess he didn't want to wait the week.....

Used to be with just the one national signing day in early February, prospects would take their official visits during the season, to get a personal perspective on game atmospheres. Now with the early NSD in December, OVs are being scheduled earlier.

Brubaker however has taken all five (5) of his OVs already: Stanford, Penn State, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and South Carolina. So those other 4 were the top contenders for him over us.

Looks like we got another top prospect away from UTjr..... :p

Any transfers in count toward the current recruiting class, if they start school in August, which both will.
Cool- I thought it was based around when they sign.. The portal in it’s current state is still so new it is confusing sometimes. Thanks for the clarification.

I was as lukewarm as one could be about Beamer, but he is getting so many recruits right now he’ll have enough for 2 full teams soon. The bigger “stars” will work themselves out when we win. Regardless, he’s getting some studs.

Reactions: WingchunCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT