ADVERTISEMENT

Never was a Ravens Fan!!

I heard my daughter and a couple of her friends saying he was hot. I was about to take my shirt off and show them what hot looks like. I mean don't most women prefer the keg over the 6 pack.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Speaking of clown shows, Clowney plays for the Ravens. I say that respectfully of course. Guy's had a solid season.

Reactions: Flameout12
Been a Baltimore fan since Johnny U. The way the fans were screwed when the Colts left town made it easy for me to follow the Ravens. Their name comes from Edgar Allen Poe who is buried there. If you grew up in 1950's South Carolina there were only two teams to pull for - Baltimore and Washington as they were the ones likely to be shown on TV to a southern audience.

Last edited:
Gotta admit I find the insurance commercials funny. Wonder what it felt like when the light bulb went off with MaHomes and MaAuto. Mahomes for an insurance company was just too easy.

Gotta admit I find the insurance commercials funny. Wonder what it felt like when the light bulb went off with MaHomes and MaAuto. Mahomes for an insurance company was just too easy.
I think they are Good Commercials, but that KC bunch (including Taylor and Jason), are just too much "Hollywood" for my liking, others can root for them, but i will pull for Ravens, or any team Vs KC!!

I've added this version of KC to the list with Dallas as teams i absolutely cannot stand. I couldn't stand the Montana and Young versions of the 49'ers either.

I like KC fine. Don't much care who wins but I'd sort of like to see KC win just to make middle age farts mad when they show Swift.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT