ADVERTISEMENT

Link: WBB: Gamecocks host No. 4 Baylor

• Thread starter Brian Shoemaker
  • Start date
We are down this year. If we can win 20 it will be a good year. But the future is Bright. Dawn is reloading.

Who would’ve thought we would be 4-4 after 8 games?
Baylor treating USC like a D2 school

Baylor looks just like us when we had A'ja and especially Alaina Coates. Come down the floor, pass inside to the big girl for a lay in. Their big girl, Brown, is 6'7"!!!
Couple that with the fact that we can't seem to throw it into the ocean, and this is going to be a lonnng night.

We down 19 after Q1.

Wow - these girls are NOT GOOD at all - surprised at just how horrible they are with their shoots

I know a lot has to do with Baylor but man - our shooting is dismal but I’m more shocked at the lack of defense - its none existent

Reactions: Golden Cock
People kept shrugging off the recruiting misses over the last 2-3yrs. I get it - not every great player wants to come here, but I think we're seeing the result of that now. Looking like we may be another year or two from another championship run.

Reactions: king ward
People kept shrugging off the recruiting misses over the last 2-3yrs. I get it - not every great player wants to come here, but I think we're seeing the result of that now. Looking like we may be another year or two from another championship run.

According to the press, we have signed a great list of players for next year. I'm ready for'em.

But some of our zealots insisted the entire time we would continue to be competitive. We'll be fine. Dawn's got this. We still have good players. Well, it's not a matter of "having anything". We don't. It's now a matter of hoping to get it back.

Meanwhile, UConn goes to ND and wins big, led by a freshman who had 28 points.

But some of our zealots insisted the entire time we would continue to be competitive. We'll be fine. Dawn's got this. We still have good players. Well, it's not a matter of "having anything". We don't. It's now a matter of hoping to get it back.

Meanwhile, UConn goes to ND and wins big, led by a freshman who had 28 points.

tenor.gif

Reactions: DeepfriedCock
What were the rankings of our last several classes? I get that they weren't top 5 classes, but were they not even top 25? Top 50? Right now, they don't look like a top 64 team.

Now is the time to make sure we all have theire back and show them support. This may not be the season they hoped for, but they are trying hard and better games are ahead

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT