ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at our numbers at linebacker...

MTsumner92

Jul 31, 2005
It looks like we will be forced to go to a 5-4 defense. Only two linebackers out of the last two classes. Head scratcher.

It looks like we will be forced to go to a 5-4 defense. Only two linebackers out of the last two classes. Head scratcher.
I made a comment to my friend about this last fall. I don't understand if this intentional, or if the staff is just really missing on all of these guys. It's concerning to be sure.

Wasn't there an article recently about changing our defense to a 4-3-4 and not use a nickel back? We need more linebackers to run that defense.

Actually we signed two linebackers in 2019 class and two in the class we just signed
Unfortunately Boykins from 2019 class left at end of last season
Also I think Fitten may be getting a look at linebacker from 2019 class . He will be a redshirt freshman

Actually we signed two linebackers in 2019 class and two in the class we just signed
Unfortunately Boykins from 2019 class left at end of last season
Also I think Fitten may be getting a look at linebacker from 2019 class . He will be a redshirt freshman

Fitten is a Buck. Dont see that changing

Green, Staley, and possibly Jones will be gone after this year. Then what?
Jones is a GREAT linebacker. And a really good leader. We need a couple guys to step up this year..... Maybe Rosendo.

Fitten is a Buck. Dont see that changing
Just saying it has been mentioned that he could be used some at LB
Was also pointing out that we signed two linebackers in each of last two classes
Not just two total over both classes as you were indicating
Unfortunately Boykin didn’t work out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT