ADVERTISEMENT

Looking to buy a home? The Columbia Mortgage Network Team has you covered!

W

Wes Mitchell

I'm excited to welcome Clint Hammond and the Columbia Mortgage Network Team as a proud sponsor on Gamecock Central!

Clint - who is a subscriber and avid reader of Gamecock Central - and his team handled my mortgage when I bought my first house three summers ago. He and his team also worked with one of my best friends on securing a loan and I'm currently working on a refinance with them.

The home buying process can certainly be overwhelming the first time, but Clint and his team were upfront and detailed with me about everything to expect which helped make for a pain-free experience with no surprises along the way.

When I bring a local business to you guys, I want for it to be someone I have worked with personally and can put my name on. Since meeting Clint three years ago, we have become personal friends and I without hesitation have referred him to any of my other friends who are looking to buy.

If you're thinking of buying a home, give Clint a call and after taking down some information on your situation, he'll present you with multiple options to try and get you in your new home. There is no obligation to buy.

Please tell them that I sent you!

The Columbia Mortgage Network Team
803-771-6933

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT