ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like Brent Venables is OK Bound

For you dumbasses that think Dabo is a stuffed shirt why did you try to hire Dabo2.0? He is already a hall of famer!

Best thing to ever happen to Dabo was Chad Morris leaving. Had Morris stayed Dabo wouldn’t have lasted.

So I guess Dabo and Brent was lying to those recruits this past week.

For you dumbasses that think Dabo is a stuffed shirt why did you try to hire Dabo2.0? He is already a hall of famer!
Yes, Dumbo is a stuffed shirt and you? You’re a complete and total doo mass. Why don’t you just go back down to your mom’s basement and leave us alone?

taters actually spying on his house. creepy

hood_vhouse-750.jpg

Hooray! Mayo bowl bound! Ya’ll suck and you know it! And I am actually retired and by no means living in anyones basement.

What’s his source? Multiple Clem defensive players said there was no meeting. Called it fake news.

Even if it’s true and he’s leaving, shouldn’t the reporter be held accountable for reporting false info?
Met with his players yesterday from what I read

What’s his source? Multiple Clem defensive players said there was no meeting. Called it fake news.

Even if it’s true and he’s leaving, shouldn’t the reporter be held accountable for reporting false info?

Yep I would because I enjoy college football as a whole. I also like to have meaningful conversations with friends and family that are Clemson fans. One’s s that are civil and knowledgeable, so I follow both teams. But I only attended and give money to one. Sue me

This is fantastic news. This is going to really hurt Clemson. He is the reason for their success. Not Dabo or anybody coaching their offense.

This is fantastic news. This is going to really hurt Clemson. He is the reason for their success. Not Dabo or anybody coaching their offense.
You don’t beat Alabama twice in the national championship game without an offense come on man.

Hooray! Mayo bowl bound! Ya’ll suck and you know it! And I am actually retired and by no means living in anyones basement.
While I am not retired but I’m on the final approach, I’m in hope that people like you have enough “grown up“ bones to behave like a gentlemen especially when on your rivals site. Remember what your daddy told you, “son, it is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt”. You figure out which you just did.

As a UVa fan, I hope they don’t get Elliott. Tates don’t like him as an OC, nothing to suggest he’s ready to be a HC. I said on Metabook before I had any idea about Bronco and Lincoln and Kelly, Virginia needs to pay their HC 10 million, plus they arguably have more money than Southern Cal and LSU combined, and stop jerking around with these career assistants. Hire TE, be right back here in 6 years or less.
What's wrong with that?
🤷

You dont stay on our board defending taters unless your are one…Boom, STFU man
Sure I can it’s called a free country and I have the ability to be objective. Sure I’m not the fan of Carolina that loathes all things Clemson. I follow both schools. I don’t really care if you don’t like it. There is an ignore button feel free to put me on your list.

I just don’t get people. Maybe it’s just me and I’m in that stage of life where retirement is just down the road and job security is more important. Why would this guy want to leave a program and place like Clemson. He’s making millions and living in a place where the cost of living is cheap not to mention, upstate SC is a beautiful place. Can this guy even coach a team? I know coordinators like Kirby can because they had a great mentor. I hope he‘s learned something from Dabo but I somehow seem to doubt that Dabo is anything more than a stuffed shirt.
Some people aren't content with just "being" and/or looking forward to sitting in an easy chair watching TV. Some people, like I suspect BV, do things for the challenge in life. it's not necessarily about the money ,although that helps. Like you said, he's already making millions, he'll be fine financially.

Like I've said numerous times within the past week, if he didn't go to OU, it's because he wasn't offered the job. It's life changing money, a no-brainer. You couldn't look your wife or kids in the eye leaving 20 million plus on the table. Venables made a financial decision.

Like I've said numerous times within the past week, if he didn't go to OU, it's because he wasn't offered the job. It's life changing money, a no-brainer. You couldn't look your wife or kids in the eye leaving 20 million plus on the table. Venables made a financial decision.
I could it I was already making 3 million a year and happy. That’s just a comment about me personally.

Reactions: chief2791
Well, sure YOU would… because any Clemson fan would consider themselves to be “happy” under those conditions. Clearly, 3 million wasn’t enough for Brent to be “happy” at Clemson forever. He was just biding his time, being a good boy, to make sure you got your moneys’ worth while he was waiting for the job that actually WOULD make him happy in Norman, OK. That’s way more than most coaches give you, so be happy with the product you received and now begin spending the rest of your life referring to it as “The Good Ol’ Days”, because it will never ever be the same again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT