ADVERTISEMENT

Lost a close game to a very good team

Muschamp is just collecting a check. Look at him on the sidelines this year. He used to have passion.
There's only so angry you can get with inferior talent. He HAS GOT TO get some players on both lines or we'll be mediocre at best again.

Yeah, a great conference USA team. We're in the SEC, were supposed to be better than this. Muschamp better get it together
Being in the SEC used to mean something. It doesn't mean so much at this point in time. But it's worse when one of our teams loses to a non-Power-5 team.

I call B/S on this reasoning. Most D-1 teams have between 60 - 75% of these players. Heck what is clemson's excuse they have 72% freshman & So.
I call BS on your BS call. Show me those "most" D1 teams you're talking about. It was mentioned as a fact all season long from people who know what they are talking about how Carolina is one of the youngest teams in D1. As for Clemson, they are in the ACC. Clemson has good players but it wasn't long ago we had a 5 game run on them then SOS screwed us by losing his give a darn as he said.

Reactions: rogue cock
Its South Frigggin' Floriduh. We should have beat the wheels off of them. I get so tired of the pathetic excuses.
What are you talking about?! USF was 10-2 going into that game...Had the 8th best offense in the nation.. How should we, a mediocre 6-6 team, coming off a 3-9 season, have beaten the wheels off of them? Talk about "fans" who don't know what the hell they're talking about. My goodness

Its South Frigggin' Floriduh. We should have beat the wheels off of them. I get so tired of the pathetic excuses.

Really? A 10-win team that hasn't scored under 30 points in a game all season (even against the likes of Florida State), a team that is favored by double-digits to win over us . . . and apparently, we're supposed to beat the wheels off of them? Using what logic?

Really? A 10-win team that hasn't scored under 30 points in a game all season (even against the likes of Florida State), a team that is favored by double-digits to win over us . . . and apparently, we're supposed to beat the wheels off of them? Using what logic?
Thank You.

Y'all are some stupid ****in clowns all preseason y'all talk about how we will be lucky if we win 4 games. Then you complain about us not being in a game with number two team in the nation. Then you say all post season how we can't hang with them, then we dominate the second half and without two goaline fumbles we run away with it we lose in OT and you are still pissed

Lol just lol some of y'all need some perspective and to walk away from the internet lol

There are kids the same age fighting and dying in deserts, getting up for a football game to play your best shouldn't be that dang hard.
This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. How do you even compare the two, and how can you say they weren't up to play? They fought hard and just weren't good enough...

Uhhm. They play in a conference against the likes of Temple, Cincinnati, Navy and Tulane. I dont give a flying crap that they are a 10 win team. Friggin Kensucky would have beat them by 4 scores. We SUCK that bad. Stop with the excuses and face reality.

Uhhm. They play in a conference against the likes of Temple, Cincinnati, Navy and Tulane. I dont give a flying crap that they are a 10 win team. Friggin Kensucky would have beat them by 4 scores. We SUCK that bad. Stop with the excuses and face reality.
Wonderful example of coming to grips with current reality and hopefully not permanent reality.

For those saying we should have beaten them so badly-

What makes you say that? We suck and they are 10-2. With their schedule do you think we'd go 10-2? I doubt it. They won, they're a great team, and that's that.

I call BS on your BS call. Show me those "most" D1 teams you're talking about. It was mentioned as a fact all season long from people who know what they are talking about how Carolina is one of the youngest teams in D1. As for Clemson, they are in the ACC. Clemson has good players but it wasn't long ago we had a 5 game run on them then SOS screwed us by losing his give a darn as he said.

Go to each web site and count them...We have 66 freshman / RF and So./ RSo. ...Bama has 61 of the same if I counted correctly. No B/S

No im for not comparing a ****ing football game to war, obviously you have never been there or you wouldn't throw around such a dumb comparison.
I see my point went completely over your head. How is that my fault?

And all I said is they weren't good enough, cause they weren't point blank, how does that come out to giving them participation tropheys? Jackass
Well now I see you aren't a good debator so you have to resort to calling names.

Are we the only team in the SEC without SEC players?
Not sure but we might be the only SEC team without SEC fans, judging by these comments. Just sayin.

We are young and need linemen that can play...both sides of the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT