ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of SC haters out there

Facing the schedule we face it's normal for the press to think we are doomed. To have a successful season we are going to have to get lucky somewhere down the line but no team has a great season without a bit of luck. In our good years we had some lucky breaks so who's to say it won't happen this time? Besides we will be better so let's see.

Not hate at all. We were curb stomped by a mid tier acc team. Not a person in this country respects our team or university.
The university? Enough with the self loathing. I'm as frustrated with the football program as anybody, but if somebody's respect for a university is tied to the football team's performance in a bowl game, I don't think their respect is important.

Reactions: BigTomE
I see both schools have fans that look for something to get butt hurt over. The post looks reasonable and not haters, just like the ACC conference is is the 4th or 5th weakest conference... I agree with both views.
I hate the ACC struggling in CFB, eye test proves it. Can't get butthurt over reality.

Don't put too much weight on pre-season predictions. Remember 2014? We were picked by many to challenge Alabama for the SEC. I didn't see it then. Basing future performance solely on previous performance is a mistake. I believe we will be significantly better this year. Whether that results in more wins, we will have to wait and see.

Don't like shit like this, don't get curb stomped by a mid tier acc team 28-0 in your last game of the season.

No excuse for that pathetic display of lackluster players and coaches.

Want to stop these articles, beat the hell out of unCarolina, CSU, and give Bama all they want in the 3rd game. Winning and being competitive will STOP THIS STUFF!

Last edited:
Lots of people have us with the toughest schedule in the country. It’s right up there. But I think Texas A&M does after reading this
Also what’s this about Georgia and Florida not playing in Jacksonville? Because the Georgia website says Jacksonville but this article clearly states (twice) they play in Gainesville.

Last edited:
I agree respect is something you earn. We got it in 80 with Morrison and three of Spurrier' s cause we earned it with wins on the field. The big winners get the positive press the middle of the pack like us gets very little.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT