ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville LOL.

Lousville looks like we do right now. Sloppy, WR makes plays on minute drops a pass the next. Finds a way to fight and claw an keep the game close to usually lose anyway.

And through the sloppiness and in inconsistency, Clemson still couldn't dominate and put them away. GT and ND will be interesting.

Average qb play. Average defensive play. No gamebreakers on offense. Ho hum play calling. Are we talking about us or Louisville?

Funny thing is Kentucky would beat both of those teams that played tonight..neither was impressive to say the least. Something up with Watson too, looks 1/2 the QB he was last year.

Funny thing is Kentucky would beat both of those teams that played tonight..neither was impressive to say the least. Something up with Watson too, looks 1/2 the QB he was last year.
Kentucky blows, and we do too. Call a spade a spade. I call bs until UK proves they can beat UL.

I will wait until Saturday to chime in on the level of SC's blowness. The only sample we have is at least against a couple improving Top 60 FBS programs in UNC and UK. Once the Cocks settled down and could finally run their offense, they looked pretty good, If SC gets housed by 21 plus Saturday, I will STFU and hope like hell to squeeze out a bowl berth. I still feel like Mizzou, UT, Fla and The Paper Tigers are winnable contests. If we can screw around and beat either UGA, LSU, or Aggies, this can still be a really solid year. Spurrier deserves a good year, so that he can ride off in the next couple years and leave us in good shape on his terms. Peace.

Watson is not all that when he has pressure put on him which is almost always with that horrible offensive line. He got hit like a 1000 times last nite lol. That may be the worst Oline in the ACC and will be the worst we face all year including the Citadel

Watson is not all that when he has pressure put on him which is almost always with that horrible offensive line. He got hit like a 1000 times last nite lol. That may be the worst Oline in the ACC and will be the worst we face all year including the Citadel
Agree. I said that same thing last night about how he is not very good with any amount of pressure.

Those stats are misleading. Go back and look at those plays. Most are all out blitzes focusing on dline stunts and delayed blitzes from the lb. His passes thrown into the flats on bubble screens. You make it sound like he threw bombs. You will also see in your stat though, only 2 touchdowns and an interception.

Just because the pass completion percentage is higher, that's not an indication of his cool demeanor under pressure, but a glare at to what chad Morris could read and anticipate.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Those stats are misleading. Go back and look at those plays. Most are all out blitzes focusing on dline stunts and delayed blitzes from the lb. His passes thrown into the flats on bubble screens. You make it sound like he threw bombs. You will also see in your stat though, only 2 touchdowns and an interception.

Just because the pass completion percentage is higher, that's not an indication of his cool demeanor under pressure, but a glare at to what chad Morris could read and anticipate.
sorta like Taj?? WR screens to Watkins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT