ADVERTISEMENT

Love comments like this from new Gamecock Central subscribers!

B

Brian Shoemaker

You might recognize the username.

CXWzYXLWQAEwOCo.jpg

Hey Shoe , I hate to complain about something. But why are there still posts from a year ago on here. We have had posts from June come all the way back to the top. I wish you could just delete anything over a month old.

Hey Shoe , I hate to complain about something. But why are there still posts from a year ago on here. We have had posts from June come all the way back to the top. I wish you could just delete anything over a month old.
With the new message board system, all messages are retained. If someone replies to an old message, it goes to the top of the forum.

With the new message board system, all messages are retained. If someone replies to an old message, it goes to the top of the forum.
Thanks for responding, I just hate for something really old coming back to the top. Thanks again Shoe.

People on here just love to find something anything to complain about .

LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT