ADVERTISEMENT

LSU game 3

Ugh...I know officials have a hard job, but how do they ever make a call based on seeing something that didn't happen? The foot was clearly on the bag.

there is little doubt his foot came off the base...About 1/2" but it came off...It was an excellent call by the ump...Don't know how he saw it...but he got it right

You see LSU let the batter hit and still advanced both runners...You always have to bunt

there is little doubt his foot came off the base...About 1/2" but it came off...It was an excellent call by the ump...Don't know how he saw it...but he got it right
You must be watching on a tv with higher definition than mine, and with an additional camera angle than the one broadcast on ESPN.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
You must be watching on a tv with higher definition than mine, and with an additional camera angle than the one broadcast on ESPN.

it was a joke.. i thought the 1/2" would give it away...should have used an emoji...or maybe i should have claimed 1/8" to make it more obvious

Johnson... 1HBP ... 2 singles... 1 sac fly, but he got the K and a pop up. I'm not sure we can outlast LSU though. We have to find a way to stop leaving so many men on base. Imagine what our record would be if we just improve that stat a hair.

You have no sense of humor...I couldn't see a fraction of an inch no more than the ump could...My goodness some of you guys need an enema

Someone who sets themselves up as a know-it-all, as you often do, negates your ability to use humor when sounding like a know-it-all.

Last edited:
Does every SEC team have a loud mouth or noise maker of some sort? Good grief! Some LSU guy is full of himself, and is so loud over the TV.

Someone who sets themselves up as a know-it-all, as you often do, negates your ability to use humor when sounding like a know-it-all.

Petty til the end huh...If you had an IQ above 85, this "know-it-all" would not have to explain an obvious joke...Also a higher IQ would negate your obvious inferiority complex

lawcalcockWell-Known Member

Don't know how you saw it, however, as usual, you are wrong!
You have no sense of humor...I couldn't see a fraction of an inch no more than the ump could...My goodness some of you guys need an enema

Nothing funny about this season...A**hole.

Woohoo we kept our series-losing streak alive. And again in dubious fashion. We're nothing if not consistent underperformers.

My fellow Gamecocks, this one like so many others is tough to take...It's been a season of heartbreaks...this team will not make the NCAA tournament...RPI wont help if we have a losing record in our conference

Yep, we got hosed today and it could have been a big boost to this club to win a series at LSU. We leave to many runners in scroring position though.

We find more creative ways to lose than any team I've ever seen. Then again, good old fashion errors and poor pitching work just fine as well.

Its funny to read this. You guts bitch when we walk to load em up to set up the force at home and then bitch when we dont.
Honestly either way we will find a way to lose. Just saw proof. Never doubted it.

Its funny to read this. You guts bitch when we walk to load em up to set up the force at home and then bitch when we dont.
Honestly either way we will find a way to lose. Just saw proof. Never doubted it.

with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9nth, i thought we would win this one...it came down to that awful call

How many times have we been thrown out at home?
Why would you ever attempt to send one of the slowest players when the outfielder has the ball?

That said, I first thought Williams was out seeing it live but after watching the replay and seeing the catcher took the ball out of his mitt it looked to me like Williams tagged the plate before the catcher tagged him (or face tagged him!) with the ball.

Doesn't matter now either way. But I thought it was a bad move live...I was screaming at the TV to hold him :mad:

with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9nth, i thought we would win this one...it came down to that awful call
Not me, and I don't remember if I've ever felt this way about our baseball team. But I just had a feeling we would blow it.
I even told my son when they brought Johnson on in the 8th that I used to always feel confident going to him at any point, but I just don't feel that way anymore.
And it sucks

South Carolina may have one of the best fielding defense in the NCAA.

O90MQ.gif

Holbrook is bad luck.

Gosh almighty......THIS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT