ADVERTISEMENT

LSU is legit y'all unfortunately so is Florida

Oct 19, 2012
Update - Maybe the reason Will let the team off until Tuesday was so he and his staff could analyze, diagnose and dissect this LSU game in prep mode for next weekend.

Go Gamecocks!
3 Fingers Up!

Last edited:
UF found a gamer!
Jordan on the jersey I can’t get used to. It’s football!
Yes I understand the whole branding thing.

Reactions: GoFightWinKickA$$
Anybody keep hearing a beeping in the background of the broadcast? Kinda sounds like a truck backing up. Or maybe I just lost it today during double-OT. I even muted the TV a couple times to make sure it wasn't something outside lol

But yeah, UF's looked pretty solid. Real Death Valley is a helluva place to play at night though.

Anybody keep hearing a beeping in the background of the broadcast? Kinda sounds like a truck backing up. Or maybe I just lost it today during double-OT. I even muted the TV a couple times to make sure it wasn't something outside lol

But yeah, UF's looked pretty solid. Real Death Valley is a helluva place to play at night though.

Yes on the beeping!

I heard it too

Reactions: heavycock
Maybe the reason Will let the team off until Tuesday was so he and his staff could analyze, diagnose and dissect this LSU game in prep mode for next weekend.

Go Gamecocks!
3 Fingers Up!

Update - Maybe the reason Will let the team off until Tuesday was so he and his staff could analyze, diagnose and dissect this LSU game in prep mode for next weekend.

Go Gamecocks!
3 Fingers Up!

I am more concerned about UF than I was UGA. Playing at W-B isn't going to put fear in the Gators at all, after having played in the real "Death Valley" Saturday night.

I am more concerned about UF than I was UGA. Playing at W-B isn't going to put fear in the Gators at all, after having played in the real "Death Valley" Saturday night.
I'm not concerned, either. I wasn't concerned this past Saturday. Neither will I be concerned next Saturday. I will watch with clinical imperturbability. That's how I get through these games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT