ADVERTISEMENT

LSU QB just pulled a Bentley

I'm sure it will be impossible for him to recover. The backup qb should just come in now. If he doesn't get benched, the AD should be questioned. There, I think I got it.

Just can't understand how LSU doesn't always have a top notch Qb. Seems like it would be so easy to recruit a great qb there every year.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I'm sure it will be impossible for him to recover. The backup qb should just come in now. If he doesn't get benched, the AD should be questioned. There, I think I got it.

I understand the sarcasm and all. But there was some guy -- probably multiple -- on Bama's boards last year saying "Tua will be unstoppable. Put him in. I don't care Jalen is the two time SEC Play of the Year. I don't care how many natties Saban has won. I'VE SEEN TUA IN PRACTICE."

That guy thinks he's a genius now. lol

Coach O didn't treat him with baby gloves either. He got on his butt and rightfully so. Coach O is more BOOM! than the actual Coach BOOM.

doubtful that anyone will ever top the career stats of Todd Ellis:

49 TDs

73 INTs

Had it not been for injury there would’ve been a few more as well.

To be fair to Ellis there were a couple of times he played in the Morrison era where if there had been concussion protocol back then he would not have played. At Georgia Tech in 88 comes to mind. He took a pretty good hit in the Va Tech game the week before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT