ADVERTISEMENT

Lsu thugs gone

I “usually” pull for SEC vs anyone outside the conference, but in this case Way to go Lady Hawkeyes!!
So now you’re gushing (to use your words) over the team that knocked us out of the Final Four last year? You’re gushing over the team that intentionally embarrassed our players on the national stage?

All I said about Clemson is that they played inspired basketball and you interpreted that as gushing. You on the other hand are actively pulling for Iowa, which means you’d rather face them in the FF than a team we’ve beaten twice this year. Strange loyalties indeed. You should probably mail Caitlyn Clark a love letter.

Reactions: cockofdawn
So now you’re gushing (to use your words) over the team that knocked us out of the Final Four last year? You’re gushing over the team that intentionally embarrassed our players on the national stage?

All I said about Clemson is that they played inspired basketball and you interpreted that as gushing. You on the other hand are actively pulling for Iowa, which means you’d rather face them in the FF than a team we’ve beaten twice this year. Strange loyalties indeed. You should probably mail Caitlyn Clark a love letter.
Absolutely 100% gushing over Iowa beating LSU!! UNLIKE YOU, i will NEVER pull for the taters. Now having said that South Carolina will be Iowa by 20.. Hopefully They get to play them..

Reactions: cocks rule

What is Caitlyn Clark's address?? maybe I will, at least a Thank you letter!!

Absolutely 100% gushing over Iowa beating LSU!! UNLIKE YOU, i will NEVER pull for the taters. Now having said that South Carolina will be Iowa by 20.. Hopefully They get to play them..
Come on COD, you know from reading my posts over the past 20 years that I’m not a Clemson fan. I’m merely an objective fan who doesn’t always get caught up in the rah-rah stuff. That said, when I place money on a contest, I WILL pull for the team my money is on. Being a rah-rah homer has its limits when it comes to the Benjamins.

Come on COD, you know from reading my posts over the past 20 years that I’m not a Clemson fan. I’m merely an objective fan who doesn’t always get caught up in the rah-rah stuff. That said, when I place money on a contest, I WILL pull for the team my money is on. Being a rah-rah homer has its limits when it comes to the Benjamins.
I do Understand that!

Reactions: hahnenkampf
You have no understanding of basketball whatsoever, do you???

Just asking, most folks have no idea whatsoever what a "Thug" is, do you???
Thug: people who attack or bully others unprovoked. People lacking manners, morals and usefulness, insecure narcissists. You’re a good example. Lots of thugs around these days. Prayers for all of them.

Thug: people who attack or bully others unprovoked. People lacking manners, morals and usefulness, insecure narcissists. You’re a good example. Lots of thugs around these days. Prayers for all of them.

Obviously, you are quoting some sort of abridged source, which displays that you did not know what a 'Thug' is. Thugs were roadside bandits that haunted travelers in India for over a century. Very few were ever captured or punished since they took no prisoners nor left any witnesses. Their 'Calling Card', if you will, was slitting the throat from ear to ear.

Now, back to your lack of basketball knowledge ....

Obviously, you are quoting some sort of abridged source, which displays that you did not know what a 'Thug' is. Thugs were roadside bandits that haunted travelers in India for over a century. Very few were ever captured or punished since they took no prisoners nor left any witnesses. Their 'Calling Card', if you will, was slitting the throat from ear to ear.

Now, back to your lack of basketball knowledge ....
Your hilarious. Thanks for the chuckle skippy. Now back into the locker you go. Nerds are still a thing even today. Who knew?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT