ADVERTISEMENT

LSU will looking for new coach Ed Orgeron is out

Ed O won’t have any problems getting a job. Unreal that they would get rid of him.
He might get a job coaching DL, but quite honestly he might be a tough hire.

When Miles was fired, it leaked that they’d been covering up for years allegations that he’d been sexually harassing students. They cover it up as long as you win big.

Now, the dirt on O is spilling out. He hit on a random woman at a gas station, when she told him she was married and pregnant his response reportedly was “what difference does that make”. She’s the wife of someone high in the LSU administration, and word was passed on to the AD and the big money boosters.

Apparently he wasn’t happy with what he heard a big money booster said about him, so he reportedly went to the guy’s fishing camp and challenged him to a fight.

Apparently he’s flipped out in meetings, and threw chairs.

It’s already been mentioned about his ignoring sexual assault allegations, and letting the kids of women he was dating participate in practice.

Hiring Bo Pelini was a disaster, it cost LSU $4 million just to get rid of him.

You win, they cover it up. As soon as you slip, the stories they were holding start coming out.

I'm pretty sure Brady just wants to be an NFL head coach, and doesn't have any interest in going to the college ranks. I think he'd do well though, obviously.

Agreed . I’ll be honest as a panther fan I’m not overly impressed with him as a play caller . Without CMC he’s just avg . Of course when your stuck with Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnald …. Not much you can do

He might get a job coaching DL, but quite honestly he might be a tough hire.

When Miles was fired, it leaked that they’d been covering up for years allegations that he’d been sexually harassing students. They cover it up as long as you win big.

Now, the dirt on O is spilling out. He hit on a random woman at a gas station, when she told him she was married and pregnant his response reportedly was “what difference does that make”. She’s the wife of someone high in the LSU administration, and word was passed on to the AD and the big money boosters.

Apparently he wasn’t happy with what he heard a big money booster said about him, so he reportedly went to the guy’s fishing camp and challenged him to a fight.

Apparently he’s flipped out in meetings, and threw chairs.

It’s already been mentioned about his ignoring sexual assault allegations, and letting the kids of women he was dating participate in practice.

Hiring Bo Pelini was a disaster, it cost LSU $4 million just to get rid of him.

You win, they cover it up. As soon as you slip, the stories they were holding start coming out.
And your last sentence is what I’ve said about the Tates for years. The wheels are going to come off very soon and Good Ole Dabo will be no more…..

Derrius Guice. Coach O took no action. And now it seems he had the same habits - doesn’t know how to treat women.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT