ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Day's Presser.. worth the watch

Everyone always seems to love the S&C coach at first. Then they seem irrelevant by the time we hire the next one.

Everyone always seems to love the S&C coach at first. Then they seem irrelevant by the time we hire the next one.
Dude, but thisDUDE is a damn dude, I have heard lots of you tube crap served the same, THIS DUDE = DUDE
legit, driven, I started working out after this

He got me so pumped I'ma come out of retirement and go for 500lbs bench! Come to thing about it, 48 yrs old, naw can't make the old shoulders agree to it. But did hit 470lbs at 42 yrs old raw..... He did get my blood pumpin!!!

I like his intensity, but the consistent messaging from all the new hires is great! They are focused on making good football players but they know that having good PEOPLE is just as important. They all seem focused on gaining the respect and love of their players and fellow coaches and they understand how the passion you have when you want to win for the people/the School You love can drive true success. People will work “hard” when their motivation is a paycheck- which seemed to be Will’s pitch= “I can help you get to the pros”, right? So yeah, people will work “hard” for that motivation.. They will RUN THROUGH A WALL, jump in front of a bullet... for something they LOVE. True passion is not motivated by money, it is motivated by emotion and these coaches are all talking about tapping into that and creating trust and getting to know the people under the helmets. This unified approach is inspiring and could pay big benefits.

Reactions: uscedge21
I like his intensity, but the consistent messaging from all the new hires is great! They are focused on making good football players but they know that having good PEOPLE is just as important. They all seem focused on gaining the respect and love of their players and fellow coaches and they understand how the passion you have when you want to win for the people/the School You love can drive true success. People will work “hard” when their motivation is a paycheck- which seemed to be Will’s pitch= “I can help you get to the pros”, right? So yeah, people will work “hard” for that motivation.. They will RUN THROUGH A WALL, jump in front of a bullet... for something they LOVE. True passion is not motivated by money, it is motivated by emotion and these coaches are all talking about tapping into that and creating trust and getting to know the people under the helmets. This unified approach is inspiring and could pay big benefits.

Got to start somewhere. What would you suggest?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT