ADVERTISEMENT

Madden gone @ 85…

He was so young when he took over then. And one of the few that got out & made a hell of a career afterwards.
Winningest % as a coach in the NFL that has coached 100 games.

Video game may be the biggest selling of all time—don’t know for sure but it’s up there.

As a spokesperson everything he sold turned to gold. “Tough Actin Tinactin” and “Less Filling, Tastes Great”

Perhaps the most iconic broadcaster of all time. I might could argue outside of Michael Jordan the most influential sports figure of all time.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Has anyone seen the documentary?
Honestly was my best part of Christmas. Normally it wouldn’t be but my wife tested positive so we had to cancel plans with the family…..well we didn’t have to but we did think it was the responsible thing to do.

Honestly was my best part of Christmas. Normally it wouldn’t be but my wife tested positive so we had to cancel plans with the family…..well we didn’t have to but we did think it was the responsible thing to do.
Sorry to hear that, we went through a little of that ourselves!

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
The other thing about his career that is very interesting is the fact, he was getting out of coaching at an age when most or getting their first head coaching position today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT